KONE

KONE Employee Reviews

culture is good pay is not up to industry standards bonus structure is not clear Management is generally good, however there is alot of old school thinking
The good thing is that the management doesn't bother you if you do your work well. Otherwise the management of all departments are standing over your shoulders asking for feedback on the same topic. No coordination, no collaboration, no hopes of enhancing process or software anytime soon as the company heavily relies on outsourced work. Hires highly qualified people to do chores irrelevant to their Forte. Resulting in high attrition.
Kone is the best company in the world. Kone scaffold less method is good. It is save working platform. Kone culture is good: safety and quality.kone always follow that employed safety and health.
I would like to work in your concern friendly then I ll do safe and fast work for any place.because I have more experience in our elevators. If you give offer in your concern I ll do without any major snakes and time savings and hand over the customer without any other technician helps.thanking you
decent 8 to 5 job sometimes busy generally collaborative Unlikely career advancement Interesting internal learnings but not necessarily useful average pay
overall company is reasonable in terms of payroll and benefits, but in progression of an individual who wants to improve they are poorly specially when the individual is reliable in that position
Multi cultural company yet in UAE 90% are Indians, and career growth are just for those people that talk more work less. The division of work they provide for the field Technicians are far unrealistic like working alone, managing customer meeting and complains, troubleshooting, servicing, repairs, reporting and documentations. Management cut the cost for the field Technicians to do work. Salary is fair enough yet i have seen companies that far more income and benifits and less work load. Every month there will be a Technicians goes for resignation due to the management issues and management has no regards whats happening for those who resigned. They even control the employees pulse survey by telling the Technicians what to write. I have no complains among the higher management but for those supervisors, engineers and managers only who are keeping silent for the issues that the field Technicians are complaining. If someone complains they will sure keep an eye on them and make reasons and excuses.
Pros
Accommodation
Cons
Work load for the field Technician, with 90 more or less units per technician
Good learning on working with European culture background company. Worked on one of the tallest projects in Middle east. Also breifly worked in other countries of Gulf. Learned the cultural workplace of both arabian and european way of working.
Pros
Good and free environment
Cons
Limited growth
Multiple tasks involved in current positions. Good place to learn a lot from experience. Fair management. Fun place to work. Fair salary and increments to boast our career.
Enjoyed working there .Great opportunity to learn and for the career growth,Nice environment with good management and friendly and helpful Co-workers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KONE?
KONE as a corporation is a very strong and good company. Its multicultural environment makes it an ideal workplace because it respects every culture, race, belief and gender. It enhances the growth of its human resources while ensuring it's competitiveness in the market.
Pros
Global company
Cons
Less growth opportunity
Accountable for customer satisfaction through quality of service, precise communication and equipment safety performance. How to work with professional Very good management Very good cooperate co workers So many processes.
Cons
Great place to work in Kone.will got good relationshio and communication in the organization. Frindly working environment in working KONE.
ideal MNC company with high value and ethics. good people and very cooperative nature. provided ample tranings. good collaboration with different teams.
great place to work learning every day multinational company global exposure different cultures system oriented challenges every day
A typical day at work starts with an internal meeting with the team and allotting their work.Sometimes a day starts with training the team or at times when there are more work to be finished,it starts in front of the computer. As lot of people from different culture were engaged,it helped me to learn so many things.Sometimes when the pressure is more,I learned the way to manage it and and make the situation more productive. Management were always supportive and helped me to grow by giving me more and more opportunities. Co workers,being it senior or junior,were always supportive and encouraging.Each member has supported to learn new things at work. Most enjoyable part of work is meeting new people from different background and interacting with them When I trained them,it helped me to improve my confidence.
Pros
Subsidized Breakfast and Lunch.
Cons
Long working hours
day at work is very relaxing and good learned so much good management & friendly with employees friendly co-workers good working environment
Good working condition and training all with professional method. Updation of work method continuously Good and friendly Organzation and target oriented one. Very nice professional Company
all in all ok but sales work is murder targets set as unachevable and the reporting load is un doable
Most enjoyable part of the is working with my colleague who are all equal age.
• Provided on-site support for all monospace & Minispace Elevators located in UAE. • Prepared detailed customer service Report.