Knowledge Planet

Knowledge Planet Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates103 reviews

Nice Place to work

Since my joining, I have got time to time feedback from my line manager on my performance. The timely update lets me know where I have positioned myself in acquiring knowledge and its effectiveness. It creates a competitive environment, and we are encouraged to strive for excellence. I found it an excellent opportunity to work with the company.

Supportive Team

The good thing about the company is that the entire team is ready to help provide knowledge about the courses we offer. In addition to classroom training, we also get simulations and on-job training, which help us to have a degree of control on the job from the beginning.

Review about the company

I experienced healthy competition which is essential for career growth. I received on-job training and classroom training related to my role during the first week of my joining. Well-designed training helped me to start my work with confidence.

Cordial and fun loving collegues

The best thing I have experienced in KP is good colleagues, fun at work was on the air. There was learning, information sharing and a vibrant atmosphere, which is remarkable.

Motivation and Support

While working with KP I was motivated and appreciated for the work I have done, which helped me to boost my confidence and sharpen my tenacity. Thanks to the team.

Growth Opportunity

I must admit that I got a chance to grow significantly in all aspects of my life not only in my career but also in my personal life, and academics. Opportunities to grow are key to the overall satisfaction and success of the individual.

Accountability

I had an opportunity to work in an environment where I can experience entrepreneurial culture; where new ideas are accepted and innovation is encouraged within your work-frame. Taking ownership of the work was what I enjoyed the most and accepts responsibility for myself and my contribution as a team member.

Good Experience

It is a unique place you will be encouraged to have autonomy in your work, and you can organize your work rather than be led by it. There is no micro-management; good performance and on-time delivery are essential. If you are a person of tenacity, you can settle down with your work in no time.

Pros

Master of your work

Friendly Environment to work

Anyone having the proper skill and qualifications can apply for the business development position on educational platform. Kp give opportunity and hire people having the proper knowledge and skills. The supportive team is very active and due to multiple job responsibilities you get the opportunity to improve your skills. Once you get hired by KP, you get hired by another company very easily. Above all, the salary package are quite satisfactory.

At a Glance

I want to review with few spotted points during my tenure with KP. It is a good place for those who want to be challenged, acquire knowledge daily and thrive by self-confidence.

Pros

Competitive employees and supportive management

Cons

Enjoyable and delivering high performance

If you are dedicated and committed to your role, you can easily grab the knowledge and information required to perform your duty. It is possible through ongoing training programs. So if you are focused you can achieve your career goals in KP.

Pros

Learning and Development

Cons

Good atmosphere where you can work peacefully

Work life balance is properly maintained in Knowledge Planet. Very supportive and friendly management and staffs. Its a place where we can grow personally and professionally

Positive Environment

It was nice working with KP, I had a good time in terms of work culture, good colleagues and on-time salary. As I'm a smart worker I was able to keep up with the fast-paced work culture.

Pros

Learning New things

Cons

Na

Great opportunity

Really great place to work; very hands on with families and students. The institute is a place where not only are you helping students and families but you learn about the many different cultures, learning habits, and you may even learn more about yourself as well!

Challenging and Exciting

I was happy during my tenure with KP; working there allows balanced work and life benefits. The location is acceptable to the metro. I never had a situation where I had to extend or do overtime. If you can manage your work independently, professionally and effectively, then this is the right place.

Pros

Good work hours

Good Expereince

It is nice to work with a company with an environment that inculcates a learning culture. It also provides chances to collaborate with diverse nationalities and experts from different parts of the world. Every day is positively challenged for a better outcome and shaping a solid career.

Pros

competitive salary and job security

Cons

As of now nothing

Professional Environment

It is a place where you can learn and grow. Good Colleagues, no politics, very supportive Management. I have learned a lot about the Education services and other admin roles related to it.

Pros

Professional Environment and salary on time

Cons

As of now nothing

Excellent Opportunity

It is an organization for those who want to grow and be on a fast track. If you are dedicated and committed to your work you can achieve all your career goals.

Pros

competitive salary and job security

Good Company

When I reached UAE, it wasn't easy to choose a company where I could find myself with my experience and expertise. I found it in KP; they provide an excellent opportunity to apply my knowledge and learn more, adding value to my future.

Pros

Learning organization

Review about the company

This company is suitable for achieving better work-life balance. No need to extend, you can finish work on time, and you will have the space to organize the work so that you don't have to face any intrusiveness. Freedom to decide your work was my ever-wished condition while thinking of a company.

Pros

Can enjoy the camaraderie's with fellow collegues.

Excitement and Motivation!

It would be a place if someone wanted to be motivated at work and recognized for their efforts. You can experience autonomy within your job responsibility and be encouraged to make decisions. If you are challenging yourself to grow, be part of the excellent work culture you will find in KP.

Pros

Salary paid on time

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowledge Planet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Knowledge Planet