Knowledge Planet

Knowledge Planet Employee Reviews

Productive and Getting to know about academic culture of Dubai and learn new things on the way!

I have been working with the company for more than a year and I am really happy and delighted to work with such amazing bunch of people that I call (my far away home family)

Good work atmosphere ,competitive and relaxed environment will shape future leaders.

Good work atmosphere with full support of Management.Good Work life balance.Space to organize and complete the work at your pace.Working time does not exceeds Overall good experience working with Knowledge Planet.

Pros

Work with passion

Excellent organization

KP has excellent management. Team work is the highlight of KP. The company has an excellent working atmosphere. The work time is very convenient that we will have family time after job. Anybody working here will enjoy each day of their work as there is an excellent team.

Pros

Work balance

Fun and collaborative work place.

nice team and efficient management.Collaborative work placeExcellent team communicationSufficient work life balance and Fun filled work environment

Pros

work environment, working team, management, team meetings, work-life balance

Excellent & Stable Organization

Working in Knowledge Planet is one of the best Experience of my carrier,A truly well organised and professional Organization.Deserve more than 5 Star!Thank you

Amazing Place to work with a host of benefits and career progress

Proud to be associated with Knowledge Planet Group which is the largest and one of a kind organization where you learn, grow and aspire others along the way.It gives you ample amount of opportunities to progress in your career and has something special for each working individual here.You get to balance your life and also maintain a healthy work life style here and coming to work here everyday is the most beautiful feeling as not every day is the same and change and progress is the essence of working with Knowledge Planet everyday.

Pros

Great employee benifits, Stressfree work environment, Motivating leaders, Productive feedbacks, New Ideas implementation, Motivation sessions etc

Good work atmosphere , Total support of Management Requirement fulfilling

Good work atmosphere with full support of Seniorsday to day motivational briefing,Total support of Management Requirement fulfilling Working time does not exceeds Breaks taken on time Overall good experience working with Knowledge Planet.

Pros

Work with passion

Excellent Organization 👍

Good working environment along with competitive benefits as per the prevailing market trends. Easy excess to speak with top management for any valid reason. Existing staff quite supportive for all new employees to welcome new family members.

Team Management and Employee Benefits

Having 12+ Years of Experiences into Educational and other industries, I feel KP is one of the best company in the world. If you’re looking to have a good growth in your career , I would suggest you to join with knowledge planet. I have seen hundreds of employees who worked with us , have made their career. It is just because the Management takes care of them by building their career and helping them to achieve their targets so that employees can earn good incentives. This is the place of educationists and leaders. The best part of KP is they treat employees as a Family members.

Pros

Work with Passion

Cons

Time Management is the key towards Success

Fines, salary deductions and penalties. Job insecurity

Fines, salary deductions and penalties. Job insecurity. Frequent work location change. Faculty Accommodation politicsHR and other cunning politics peoplePenalty for silly thingsSalary deductionsDelayed visa process. No annual air ticketIf they don’t like you be ready to get fired. You will see hundreds of conditions written on appointment letter.

Pros

12 to 9 working hours

Cons

No weekends

Useles hiring process and full of lies of giving jobs.

The company has zero understanding of employees. They will talk sweet in front of you while hiring and once they get you on board they will se your performance and fire you if they dont like you within few days.They will take forever to process your work visa and meanwhile keep you on trial mode.The company HR dept is worst. Complete liar!!!Will promise you job and then will also ditch you.The management has maybe no idea about the lies of its HR Dept. They seriously need to stop this scam of giving jobs and then ditching peoples.Totally no ethics,full of lies.Dont go on their sweet talks.HR Dept have Big time attitude problem.Will take interviews but only lies after that.Dont waste your time applying in this Company.They should be held for their Lies and cheating for number of peoples and playing with hopes!!!!Before joining this compnay take real time feedbacks,this peoples are scamster atleast in terms of giving jobs.ZERO job security!!!!The current employees are also looking other jobs because of their attitude problem.Dont trust them.They will hire you and if they dont like anything they will throw you out the very next day without giving reason.They need to be HONEST & TRANSPARENT WHILE GIVING JOBS. I dont understand how a company specially of EDUCATION SECTOR can be so full of lies. What they will impart to students.The higher Management need to keep a close watch on the process and the commitment these people give to the job seekers.

Pros

Nothing, save yourself from disappoinment and wasting your time.

Cons

Lies of giving jobs, zero job security, Will talk sweet in time of interview specially the HR, big time liars they are spoiling the education job market.

Paid well and loads of fun

Lots of get together with work so it is like a family work hard and party hard lot of new things in education industry and you learn and upgrade and promote

Pros

Nothing much

Cons

Balanced life

About my work place

It's a great company to work,everyone in team play vital role and given equal,We also have lot of opportunities to build our career. Salary is given on time and I'm happy about it and it's my first job in Dubai and I'm grateful to Knowledge planet.

Nice place to work and grow.

KP provides conducive environment for personal, professional growth for everyone.Under guidance of well-proven professionals, in adequate time it has developed a structure which yields quality results. Supportive, rational management, qualified peers construct up this workplace into a progressive one.All you need is to trust the system. You will certainly enjoy working here.

Review

Knowledge planet is a place to groom ur education, its fun n learning. Best Companies have always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked. Beyond the people who work here, the purpose that the company aspires to goes beyond money/profit. We don't get everything right, but there is a dedication...

Branch Manager (Bur Dubai)

At KP everyday is exciting at work. I get to learn and explore my capabilities in every challenging situation. Work doesn't get monotonous as I get to interact with different people every day. KP has given me an opportunity of working beyond my limitation of my work designation and work boundaries which has made me highly capable of doing multi tasking and manage the work flow without stress.

Good working environment

Best Company I have ever worked for... All of the Senior team, including the Founder are approachable, helpful, caring and hard work, nothing is too much trouble. ... I am lucky to be involved in such a forward thinking, ambitious company. Thank you so much for giving the opportunity to work with your organization.

A good place to work in

A good place to work in. I have been working in KP for more than 1 year now. Till now the journey is great. Staffs are supportive. Rather than just adding on pressure, management knows how & when to support everyone to achieve their milestones. Pretty much happy in getting an opportunity to serve this company .

Worst experience

No quality in classes. Once join,then whole burden is on kids. They just purchase good study materials from best institutes in India. Few techers are good but only top students get them. Worst experience is for the employees. No job security and management is total faliar.Dont spoil you career life and peace of mind by going there. They treat employees very badly. Verbal and mental abuse by mangers is common and Senior Management support such system for high sales.

Pros

Worst experience makes you strong

Cons

A worst educational institute to blame the purity of education

It is fully coorporate firm only thinking about money money. No freedom for teachers. Not friendly to employees No humanitarion consideration No growth Opportunities & No Salary Hike. No Bonus on Achievements. But diduction will be there always. The following word from Appointment letter "Your office working hours will be from 1.30PM to 10:00PM, 6 days a week. One day in the week, depending upon academic schedule, will be given as holiday. These working hours may be extended depending upon circumstances and requirements. Out of 8 hours of work, up to 5-6 hours are earmarked for classroom teaching. During non-teaching hours, faculty members are expected to stay at the offices and perform academic duties as applicable. ----Always it will be more than 9 hours a day You may be required to work in any department or location of activity or establishment of the organization, in the same city or any other place, in a similar capacity and carry out the work assigned to you by the Management, depending upon the exigencies of the situation. ( You have to run the entire UAE, Abu dhabi duabi sharjah and all) Notice period is 90 days ( 3 months)

Pros

Cons

Long hours, bad reviews always, deductions and fine

High Fees

Horrible. Just greedy for money.No refunds, Horrible teachers no experience at all.They don't teach the portion at all All useless things only they teach you can get more marks with going here than with.

Pros

Non

Cons

Useless

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Knowledge Planet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Knowledge Planet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?