Kleindienst Group

Kleindienst Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates23 reviews

Productive place with healthy competition

A positive work environment makes employees feel good about coming to work, and this provides the motivation to sustain them throughout the day Thanks

Excellent Work Environment

*Fantastic Team to work with*Fun work environment*Higher levels of flexibility*Hard Work certainly gets rewarded and the rewards are amazing*Dynamic Leaders

Pros

The Team, Work environment

Cons

Long hours at times

Fun workplace

Has a fantastic team of leadership. Provides ample space/platform to perform, work is fast paced and results are rewarded with the best as per output given.

Pros

Leadership, Colleagues

Cons

Depends on our perception

Supportive colleagues and great working environment

I Have grown with the company. Very supportive and energetic colleagues. There are good and bad times, but working here helps us to improve ourselves and it makes us give the best of us.

Pros

The Team, Work culture

Cons

Situations arise and it depends on how we manage it

Bad management , fake obligations , no salary and no visa

They are not respect the labour law especially about work hours, they just giving promises but the true they push you to work over time with no charge , they are not giving salaries and no visa , they have more than 150 labour cases plus civil cases against them, they are not respect their clients too and clients always coming to complaint , totally the management is too bad.

The worst company in UAE

A management with no morals, no ethics, no manners, any employee who is leaving the company not getting paid until he open a case in the coury, around 200 cases running now

relaxed working environtment

THOE amolng one of the reputed real estate in Dubai offerinf exceptional and unique projects of resort in The World Island. Its culture and diversity helps employees to grow.

Not recommended at all

The only exciting thing is the projects working on. All other aspects are very bad. There is travel time to the site every day around 1hour which is not included within the working hours and further they insist to bring the staff on Saturday. Boats of travel to the site are not safe; we had an explosion once, and they terminate who raised a case in the police due to the accident. There is no equity in salaries ranges among the employees based on the positions. The less salary employee accept will be hired. Really, they are famous because of projects uniqueness only. No systematic management is there. termm

Used to be a fun oriented workplace

Kleindienst group is the first corporate office i worked in for more than 6 months . it was much like a second home until the first few months of 2019. gossips over coffee and group lunch's

New Atmosphere and new learning with highly professional peoples.

Every day in Sea at work is a new day to learn new things. Management at workplace is superb. Team work is at workplace.The only hard is the atmosphere in Sea.

Senior Procurement engineer

Have a wide knowledge and experience in uae and strong technically worked for CCC as a main contractor for 7 years And i worked with kleindienst group, a real estate developper, for a year Handling all procurement process including contract agreements issuance and negotiations.

Fun at work always

fun at work, understanding management, proper process, people are very understanding and follow all the process created by company, working at World of island.

A visionary project.

A company to work in, to excel your thoughts for bigger dimensions & to visualize impossible in most actionable way. Where dreams becomes reality and unseen becomes seen.

Worked as Senior property consultant

I was hold the presentation for the project we have and daily Calls with client and folllow up ,do structure for payment plan and faslites to clients and close the deals .

Pros

Weekly events

Cons

Stands for the events

Unique investment product

I gain experience in Luxury project as the hotel apartments were designed and furnished by Bentley Home. During my day, I was creating connection with possible investor through fairs; event; sales calls and social media. The best part was actually doing the walk through the project with clients and detailing the fascinating aspect of the design.

Pros

product

Cons

unfamiliar project for GCC

Very poor work environmnet

No vision, no goal, no work ethics. Weak leadership, most department heads lack professionalism or knowledge to do their jobs competently. The atmosphere reminded me of the "Emperor's New Clothes Syndrome". And it seems to be working. What else to say, worse experience of my work life. Still traumatised by bad treatment for no reason. Seems everyone is in attack mode, no team work, nobody supports. Highly political environment which seems to be more important and above productivity or functionality for the betterment of the company.

Pros

High salary, organized HR department, location.

Cons

Poor work environment, no job security, no direction, lack of employee well being.

You get what you put into it.

Great management and an overall enjoyable place to work. It can get competitive, but there are always people there to help to ask for support. I found my job was a lot more varied and that I was trusted to do more and to contribute more to company culture, which was a great improvement over the robotic quotidian affairs of other similar business environments. Your experience really depends on what you put into it. If you put a lot of yourself into your work, you get a lot more out of it.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Can be competitive sometimes

Unprofessional management, check twice what you sign

The company is very unprofessionally managed. No job security and high turnover of staff. The salary is often paid late. If they want to terminate your employment to employ somebody on a lower salary, they will take away benefits from you, change your department and working hours until you resign. Always check what you sign as they will make you sign a business conduct at the beginning of employment that states you will pay your own training and recruitment fees.

Pros

Office location

Cons

No job security, high turnover of staff

Good career start

Good career start. Stressful, but great place to network, typical day includes cold calling and generating business and site viewing. Great place to network

Pros

nice workplace

Cons

stressful

Different type of Sales

In kliendienst group is a bit different in selling property anywhere else in Dubai. We are convincing investors & end users to buy in the middle of the sea for that u need hard work and a tricky ways to close deals and we really did great numbers in Dubai and Cityscape jeddah.

Pros

Commission on Sales and road trips expenses.

Cons

None.

Security, Salary, Management

1. Job Security 2. Timely Salary 3. Overburden of Work 4. Unprofessional Management 5. Lack of Trust by Management 6. Lack of Career Growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kleindienst Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kleindienst Group Reviews by Location