kj

kj Employee Reviews

Idk

Idk the job just wasn’t what I thought it would be I found a job that was way better and payed more it was to much extra stuff we had to do on the job but pay was great

Overall work experience a plus

Good work schedule and boss works with your hours. Would recommend this job to others. Good for someone who needs flexibility and works well with others.

Very laid back easy going enviroment

Usually we are very busy, we are non-stop with customers coming in and running their food. I have learned a lot about working with the public. That it is not easy to please everyone but I feel I have become very good at it. I am not one to talk badly about my place of employment but the management could be better it is not horrible but definitely could be improved. I love my co-workers, they all ar every hard workers and are there to do their job. The hardest part of my job is maintaining al the customers and not messing up their food order. Although it is difficult I love it. I love the fast past tempo.

Pros

Discounted food

Cons

No breaks and not enough hours

agradavel e com um otimo relacionamentos entre patrao e funcionarios

separar e agendar entregas tipos de produtos e manuseios amigável e cordial somente o serviço externo relacionamento entre patrão e funcionario

Pros

n/d

Cons

n/d

Learned many new skills and how to run an office on my own

This is a great company to work for. Unfortunately, the Owner is retired, and has decided to call it quits There were no co-workers besides the CEO and my self. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the teachers advance their career, and receive letters of appreciation from them

Music, Karaoke and Fun People

A typical night being a DJ/ KJ for Five Point Productions is very simple. I set up my equipment which is a lot of wires such as the mic cables, HDMI cable, sound cable, Ethernet cable, etc. We have 10:30 start time, I play popular music from all different eras and genres and the finally I make my initial announcement about the nights events. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep everyone happy as far as music selection and time wise. But the most enjoyable part is seeing the patron dance and sing and mostly when they come up to me and tell me I'm doing a good job!

Pros

Fun all night long.

Cons

4 AM Bedtime

empresa familiar

o dia de trabalho era muito bom, porém pelo tempo que fiquei queria conhecer coisas diferentes. Meus colegas de trabalhos eram colaboradores, a parte muito difícil era aceitar algumas coisas erradas e a parte agradável era trabalhar com pessoas 100%.

Pros

empresa cosméticas que gosto muito

Cons

muito familiar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at kj. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• kj