Khidmah LLC

Khidmah LLC Employee Reviews for Facilities Manager

Facilities Manager3 reviews
United Arab Emirates3 reviews

fast paste work

It is great work with lots of tasks to be done, so you are busy all the hours you work in addition to the hours you have to volunteer to do, you need to be extremely good with customer services to succeed in your duties. Management would not recognize your efforts and hard work, and you can not expect any transparency in your work position replacement.

Pros

Great standards and policies

Cons

No secure jobs

I learned how to communicate to other people. And respect other people. People are good to the staff. But most of the time work consume the break, and no one giving us a break.

Pros

No break

Cons

Productive, and fast paced industry

• Typical day – Managing Client complaints, Staff issues, Site visits, Technical evaluations • Though I brought in my experience into this company, yet there are new challenges which helped me to sharpen my skills in operations and customer liaison. • Management support vital only in emergencies. • Co-workers – multinational, multilingual, co-operative – training and asserting best results. • Hardest part is to satisfy a client requirement 100% • Enjoyable part is the flexible hours and independence in taking decisions.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Long hours of work, the drive time from my Dubai Res.to Abudhabi

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Khidmah LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Khidmah LLC Reviews by Location