Khidmah LLC

Khidmah LLC Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner6 reviews
United Arab Emirates6 reviews

The company is productive

Actually this company is good company but they don't give us opportunity to promote us to another level Imagine working in a company three years without promoting u.

Pros

Food allowance

Cons

Normal hour

Khidmah for me is the no.1 cleaning company in Abu Dhabi

I learned a lot while working with khidmah and that helped me to achieve some of my goals, I just have to say thank you khidmah for the great opportunity you gave me to work with you!

productive and good paying company

Khidmah is among the biggest companies in UAE and their salary always comes before the end of the month. They're all ready to solve the problem you get

Pros

free accommodation and transportation

Cons

it depends

It's productive in that you learn more new things through training and gain experience from it, besides it's fun working with them.

Their salary is more attractive, well organised company and well known all over UAEWhat I like more about the company is that they provide for you accommodation,transport at work and gives all the benefits incase your leaving.

Pros

Free simcard including recharge for the whole contract

Cons

Break doesn't exceed 1 hr

A company has welcoming attitude and appreciate talents, a very friendly place, the company has risen several talents and carers. They insist to work as a team for a better achievement.

Pros

free

Cons

Normal hours

Its a good environment for work

It's been good working with the company but I need to improve and develop my skills elsewhere .in have enjoyed their working environment .but there was lack of job security

Pros

Early payments

Cons

Less job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Khidmah LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Khidmah LLC Reviews by Location