Khidmah LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates101 reviews

Abu Dhabi

Khidmah company has changed my life time i was empty i housekeeping Attendant skills few years late am much better than before i will thank the team leaders and the training team to keep on growing up the company.

Pros

Cons

1hour

A good company to work with and get experience

What is the best part of working at the company?Pay on time, good working condition and proper PPE providedWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Little pay for overtime, poor services at the accommodation and little salary What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Friendly good 👍 And good communication between employees and employers What is a typical day like for you at the company?Too much work with less work force

Horrible and toxic. Avoid joining this company by all mean

What is the best part of working at the company?None. A very bad company to work forWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?No appreciation at allDon't be shocked if you get a termination letter even if you work hard day and night. No one from the higher management nor HR will help you, even if the associate director fails to justify the termination decision.Poor management and HRI regret working for this bad company What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Extremely Toxic. Avoid working for Khidmah at any cost What is a typical day like for you at the company?Starts by calls at 7AM, and ends by calls at 3AM!You are expected to live for work only!You are expected to have no social life, nor family at all.Signing an employment contract with Khidmah implies that you have to dedicate your entire life, day and night, for the company that doesn't appreciate your effort and dedication!

Very energetic, strong and confident lifeguards.

What is the best part of working at the company?Regular training [make us active and confident].lifeguard's are very positive.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Mentally pressure without reason. Napotisum and unilateral decision even we are right.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?We are professional lifeguard so all are knows about us. we are for saving life so we need to work on freedomly. some time we need power to control the crowd but no one gives us powers we are little bit dominating by guest .we are doing underpresure all supervisor and management team is against lifeguard.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Eid is mostly typical and anergic day.

A great area to learn day by day

We will inspect the work area against legal standard in presence at UAE. Documentation is aligned with ISO. So, we are get to used with such legality in place and hence we will remain as competent. Management was supportive, but not as expected for the purpose.Workplace culture varies from team from team.

Pros

Free

Cons

Support From Management

Khidmah LLC insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Great place to work.

Very good , good staff , good management , good bendier and amazing to work with. Learned a lot and looking forward to future opportunities in this company.

Very helpful and productive

I've been for almost 6 years of this company and on that time so many challanges which is gives me more knowledge and more exlerience in aspect. Like the mep works the ac, electrical and in mechanical works.

Great place to work, Good environment for working, great platform for learning and developing new opportunities.Demonstration of yourself and your business partner will be the best choice for your business

Pros

Year end lunch, bounce

Cons

Relaxed

Great

Khidmah Compny so great I love khidmah so much I work before with khidmah company 5 years great company salary on time no any problem again I want to work with khidmah

good and nice company

good company and good culture, providing all benefits like salary on time, training, parties, family visa, airfare allowance of family, mobile balance, but salary as per market little bit less.

Pros

family visa, air fare allowance

Cons

less pay

Khidmah for me is the no.1 cleaning company in Abu Dhabi

I learned a lot while working with khidmah and that helped me to achieve some of my goals, I just have to say thank you khidmah for the great opportunity you gave me to work with you!

productive and good paying company

Khidmah is among the biggest companies in UAE and their salary always comes before the end of the month. They're all ready to solve the problem you get

Pros

free accommodation and transportation

Cons

it depends

Challenging.

It's a mixed experienced because of high quality standards especially in delivering the services. In general I can say that Khidmah is very good company.

Pros

Appreciation and internal promotion

Cons

Exhausted

It's productive in that you learn more new things through training and gain experience from it, besides it's fun working with them.

Their salary is more attractive, well organised company and well known all over UAEWhat I like more about the company is that they provide for you accommodation,transport at work and gives all the benefits incase your leaving.

Pros

Free simcard including recharge for the whole contract

Cons

Break doesn't exceed 1 hr

Productive and life balance

Khidmah LLC is a group of company having many number of workers and many nationalities working with them.its composed of cleaning work, office assistant, maintenance work, and life guards.but all their salaries are categorised as their work.

Pros

No food provided only accommodation and transport is provided

Productive and fun workplace

we have a good team here. learning experience has been overall satisfactory. the hardest part of the job is we have to parallelly work on 2 or 3 objects, but the stress factor is manageable though.

Enjoy even in time of pressure in work

Khidmah company are one of very popular in united arab emirates for giving a good service for facilties and all are client are very satified for the complishment of work

Pros

Free accomodation, transportation and giving a food allowance

Cons

Short hour

Not good

Salary very low working with out tools one thing salary is on time this company is not for experience person only for bigners I will not sujest this company for experience person's

Very Good Company

Good Facilities Management And Good Standard Company Salary On Time Receive Any Employees From Get More Job knowledge and training management follows uae law .

Exellent

Was a grateful place to work. Had great team. Competitive team. Worked in public beache operations in Dubai and Sharjah was togh game still handled nicely.

Productive , yet exciting.

Good team,good communication with colleagues and managers. Suitable location.Close by,productive yet easy job,never bored always out of routine due to changes daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Khidmah LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Khidmah LLC