Khidmah LLC

Khidmah LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates93 reviews

good and nice company

good company and good culture, providing all benefits like salary on time, training, parties, family visa, airfare allowance of family, mobile balance, but salary as per market little bit less.

Pros

family visa, air fare allowance

Cons

less pay

Great

Khidmah Compny so great I love khidmah so much I work before with khidmah company 5 years great company salary on time no any problem again I want to work with khidmah

Khidmah for me is the no.1 cleaning company in Abu Dhabi

I learned a lot while working with khidmah and that helped me to achieve some of my goals, I just have to say thank you khidmah for the great opportunity you gave me to work with you!

productive and good paying company

Khidmah is among the biggest companies in UAE and their salary always comes before the end of the month. They're all ready to solve the problem you get

Pros

free accommodation and transportation

Cons

it depends

Challenging.

It's a mixed experienced because of high quality standards especially in delivering the services. In general I can say that Khidmah is very good company.

Pros

Appreciation and internal promotion

Cons

Exhausted

It's productive in that you learn more new things through training and gain experience from it, besides it's fun working with them.

Their salary is more attractive, well organised company and well known all over UAEWhat I like more about the company is that they provide for you accommodation,transport at work and gives all the benefits incase your leaving.

Pros

Free simcard including recharge for the whole contract

Cons

Break doesn't exceed 1 hr

Productive and life balance

Khidmah LLC is a group of company having many number of workers and many nationalities working with them.its composed of cleaning work, office assistant, maintenance work, and life guards.but all their salaries are categorised as their work.

Pros

No food provided only accommodation and transport is provided

Productive and fun workplace

we have a good team here. learning experience has been overall satisfactory. the hardest part of the job is we have to parallelly work on 2 or 3 objects, but the stress factor is manageable though.

Enjoy even in time of pressure in work

Khidmah company are one of very popular in united arab emirates for giving a good service for facilties and all are client are very satified for the complishment of work

Pros

Free accomodation, transportation and giving a food allowance

Cons

Short hour

Not good

Salary very low working with out tools one thing salary is on time this company is not for experience person only for bigners I will not sujest this company for experience person's

Very Good Company

Good Facilities Management And Good Standard Company Salary On Time Receive Any Employees From Get More Job knowledge and training management follows uae law .

Exellent

Was a grateful place to work. Had great team. Competitive team. Worked in public beache operations in Dubai and Sharjah was togh game still handled nicely.

Productive , yet exciting.

Good team,good communication with colleagues and managers. Suitable location.Close by,productive yet easy job,never bored always out of routine due to changes daily.

Learn more

Khidmah LLc is good and nice company, mostly about the salary..they given the salary on time, they pay also the over time. I just want only to find another work because i need to earn more for mdy family.

Khidmah llc is multicultural company where the working environment is enthusiam and timely paid salaries.

Best place to work and most of the staff and employees enjoy there work. Its fairely and intime paid company. The management is cooperative with the emplyees.

Good company

Khidmah is a good company and fair giving salary to there employee. If they giving me chance to work again in Khidmah I will work again to this company.

its segregatie in race, its jobs are tiresome due to long hours worked

Productive and good to work with khidmah because i gained experience,its working conditions are bad because we work ling hours,management is too segregative

Good

Learned too much and it is a good place to start with. It's one of the best real estate companies in Abu Dhabi. Too much working ours but it is still good

I got great experience with Khidmah

I used to work in Khidmah since 2014. Remember those first 2 years where a golden ages. I began with them as services agent. It was a difficult job, but at the same was rich of knowledge.then after about 3 years i moved to property management then to community management. The good thing was my collages. we used to have fund all day.

Best company

I feel home environment in this company company is very kind for staff and workers ,salary is on time . here a chance to every body who can learn all what he want .

I am Searching Job

the site is very Good always i received new update Day by day thanks i am searching new job kindly i need support from your site to find good job for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Khidmah LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Khidmah LLC