KEO International Consultants logo
KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Management reviews

Clear

You will get to work with very professional people

I have a very good experience working in KEO, I will be always thankful for the opportunity because I have learned a lot, was able to meet and work with wonderful and professional people with different nationalities that helped me a lot in improving my interpersonal skills. KEO helped a lot in my career, learned a lot of different skills and technology.

Pros

Project Management Procedure in placed, KEO lounge area, nice and professional people esp. my superiors

Cons

No transportation to site offices

Employees are assessed simply as cogs in the machine.

Stay in your box. Fulfill your assignment. Don't aspire to more for yourself or better for the firm and you'll be fine.I learned a lot about how construction projects get done outside the U.S.Management is covering their behinds. They are cliquish. KEO is not a meritocracy. The hardest part of my job was dealing with insecurities of my direct "superior."

Pros

Consistent. Pay on time. Fulfills the contract. Allowances are rolled into paychecks.

Cons

not interested in getting that extra 10% if your habit is normally to operate at 110%.

Productive and very familier enviroment.

* The typical day work always include coordination meeting with the team / other disciplines, mails, follow up with authorities as needed and client's meeting as scheduled. * Well management, easy to talk to the leader as needed. * Fine / Comfortable Workplace for the team.

Pros

Very fiendly enviroment

Cons

Overloaded periods temperory

Team work is excellent

Good management on site. Develop to be a team leader. Culture within the company is easy to adopt. Good career development. Salary is within the market standard. Job security.

Used to be a nice place to work (Abu Dhabi) but tough economic times have changed all that. Now one is just a casuality waiting to happen.

Pros: great projects before slowdown, collaborative environment, nice people (mostly) Cons: Recent management decisions, delayed monthly salary payment, salary-based, not capability-based employee reduction.

Excellent work place and very freindly

KEO is an excellent organization and a good school where opportunities are provided to work in building and civil sectors. the management is very supportive and keep the employee rights on priority.

This was owner reimbursed position. KEO didn't have a unified salary structure.

1. KEO seldomely appreciate workers. 2. It is not what you know, it is who you know. 3. Managerial staff often lack the knowledge and norm to handle the employees. 4. There was clearly a divide between the nationalities working in the co. 5. The compensation was based on the relationship.

Fun work place with marvelous projects

Great company with great project. Lots of thing to learn, good colleagues. Enjoyed working there. Management is good, fantastic environment to work. Good luck.

Productive work place

very good atmosphere to success good knowledge and technicality wonderful staff and management with all help to success goals achievement are the common practice with all

productive and knowledgable

KEO’s scope of the internship is to provide the student with the chance to apply theoretical knowledge into practical work. In project management and construction management division, the internship program enhances the student’s ability in reading and understanding electrical and ELV systems Issued For Construction (IFC) drawings. Moreover, introduce the intern to the Power Distribution system and provide me with the proper instructions to work on Load Schedule. In addition, provide the students with the governmental and sustainability standards and regulations for any building to be constructed. Also, give the intern the opportunity to work on an electrical metering schedule (EMS) and propose a solution to solve the problem.

Pros

5 days of work

Cons

trainer was a part time employee

Jobs at KEO International Consultants

See more jobs

Good

Working there is amazing and pressure is ok and can be handled but Management decisions are quite unreasonable at all , and I see that the company has no future vision

Not a great place to work

Depending on how you look at things, my over all experience was not very good. I have not much added on to my career advancement. In spite of having some very nice managers things did not really took off. They have a habit of firing employees on flimsy grounds. I have been a victim of that policy. I have had received recognition and praise from my managers including a VP but there were no room for development professionally. Centralized management structure, showmanship is deep rooted.

Pros

Office ambiance

Cons

Centralization

very good

Position: Resident Engineer representing the company with full responsibility for managing site construction works in front of the client. Site management work experience and managerial skills on large-scale projects in Dubai successfully managed and supervised different projects and delivered them on time within the budgetary cost and with best quality control practices and safety procedures.

No fun place

busy all the time, but a lot of policy . management are looking forward to outsource all the design with cheaper hand power from India or Philippines. I believe clients shall be aware about this thing.

The Management of KEO, are well organized and very precise with the companys policies and system. The management make it to the level rather higher level of quality management and control of the office and people.

Good regional strong player mostly architectural focused. Infrastructure and sustainability environmental strengthening

Privately owned Middle Eastern consultant with strong family support and has strong regional brand due in part to the Arabian ownership and U.S leadership. They offered competitive salary and good clean smart working environment, modelled on most Architectural styled firms. Challenging work place and the management style is very much top down decision making.

Pros

strong local brand in the Middle East region

Cons

focused mostly on Mid East region

Good place to work with.

Good place to work with. The management and leadership of our team by our manager was good; The line manager has set realistic performance expectations; The way of communication was a two-way communication but on an average level; there is lack of managerial support.

Pros

The Company has a reputable name.

Cons

Lack of management support to rank-&-file in terms of transportation.

Leaving in the mid of Road

Overall a good company, with its operations in all over the middle east, Qatar, UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain. have good management system, since it is consulting firm everything is depending on the tender what to be provided.

Cons

No Training programs, leaving in the middle, HR is difficult

Professional Firm

Good Place to work. Professional Staff. Good Salary. Good medical insurance. No chance for increment or promotion. Weak communication with top management.

Cons

Long driving hours

I am putting this in because its mandatory!

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. management. technical. difficult. why am I doing this not enjoyable this is pointless. not required why why

Very good company.

Very good project and enjoyable project. Gain good experience . Bridges n road work .All my team and management very good . Very enjoyable part of my life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2