KEO International Consultants logo
KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Activity, distinctive and full of exchanges

This firm is one of 20-50 reputed, leadership, ancient and pioneered in the world. I very proud to joining this institution again. I spent an interesting period, and i gained distinctive experiences and skills.This institution have supreme history of Engineering services in all fields.

You will get to work with very professional people

I have a very good experience working in KEO, I will be always thankful for the opportunity because I have learned a lot, was able to meet and work with wonderful and professional people with different nationalities that helped me a lot in improving my interpersonal skills. KEO helped a lot in my career, learned a lot of different skills and technology.

Pros

Project Management Procedure in placed, KEO lounge area, nice and professional people esp. my superiors

Cons

No transportation to site offices

Employees are assessed simply as cogs in the machine.

Stay in your box. Fulfill your assignment. Don't aspire to more for yourself or better for the firm and you'll be fine.I learned a lot about how construction projects get done outside the U.S.Management is covering their behinds. They are cliquish. KEO is not a meritocracy. The hardest part of my job was dealing with insecurities of my direct "superior."

Pros

Consistent. Pay on time. Fulfills the contract. Allowances are rolled into paychecks.

Cons

not interested in getting that extra 10% if your habit is normally to operate at 110%.

Productive work place

A wonderful company to work and gain experience professionally. I had an amazing experience. KEO helped to grow personally and professionally. I would always go back to KEO if I am give a a chance to,

Team work is excellent

Good management on site. Develop to be a team leader. Culture within the company is easy to adopt. Good career development. Salary is within the market standard. Job security.

Excellent work place and very freindly

KEO is an excellent organization and a good school where opportunities are provided to work in building and civil sectors. the management is very supportive and keep the employee rights on priority.

good company in general ..

good benefit/ Salary ... but not trusted in being work with them for a long time ... once no other project ,you'll be out ... also no raises in your position ... no increment for your salary for ever .

Work environment is good, Professional Status & Achievement low

Good Project Exposures. Has a good mix of Multi-cultural employees. KEO is socially and environmentally active. Sets activities to let employees celebrate special occasions and unwind from work. Or have a drive to help the needy. From time to time conduct free health checkups. Overall Staff is professional and friendly. Improved BIM Process coupled by Training/Sessions. Hard work rarely paid off (no overtime pay/salary increment).

Pros

5 Working days; Working environment is good; Conduct training/session; No bundy clock

Cons

Very limited number in Promotions/no Salary increment.

Employee Opportunities

The Company needs to improve on employee improvement opportunities to allow key personal to advance in their career. The company also needs to improve on rewarding employees.

Not a great place to work

Depending on how you look at things, my over all experience was not very good. I have not much added on to my career advancement. In spite of having some very nice managers things did not really took off. They have a habit of firing employees on flimsy grounds. I have been a victim of that policy. I have had received recognition and praise from my managers including a VP but there were no room for development professionally. Centralized management structure, showmanship is deep rooted.

Pros

Office ambiance

Cons

Centralization

Jobs at KEO International Consultants

See more jobs

Im thankful for the opportunity given to me. I had a great experience In KEO and developed my abilities and patience in terms of working with the complicated Contractors.

Pros

Free Transpo

Cons

Far Site Location

Unethical and a Wannabe Consultancy going in the Dump due to Poor HR Policies !

Joined KEO. Finished probation in 3 months and then got terminated due after spending a total of 4 months here due to redundancy. if they knew it already that they didn't have enough work, why did they bring me in and destabilize my career. Unethical and unprofessional I would say ! Don't know why I was hired in the first place ! :/

Pros

Free monthly lunches, loads of learning

Cons

Job security is almost zero

Good Company

Friendly working environment and very informative as well as a challenging experience. Great people at all levels of the company everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together. Salary package depends on your work experience. Overall great experience

Pros

Friendly working environment and Great people at all levels of the company

Cons

No Promotions, no Increments

Professional Firm

Good Place to work. Professional Staff. Good Salary. Good medical insurance. No chance for increment or promotion. Weak communication with top management.

Cons

Long driving hours

Great company to work

Great company very relaxed atmosphere very cooperative people you worked with different cultural people and learned a lot not only work wise also there cultural and other values also overall great experience

Pros

excellent work experience

Cons

non

productive and fun workplace and family atmosphere

very good relationship between the employee, getting excellent experience in short time because they are working as a designer, supervisor and project manager

Best practice professional organisation

KEO is a market leader that always produces high quality outcomes for their clients. The opportunity to work on new and exciting projects is always available.

Pros

Professional opportunities

Cons

dealing with Clients

it was very busy tenure, unless some week. Staff is very polite and cooperative

My whole 12 years was lovely and piece full overall i enjoyed KEO my boss was technically very sound and i learned a lot from him overall atmosphere was very healthy and innovative

Pros

you will have a very good experience

Cons

nill

well known consultancy firm

i worked with KEO International Consultants for about two years in which i earned lot of knowledge and experience. KEO is one of the well reputed consultancy firms in middle east

Very Productive

Working here is a different experience compared to my previous company. people are very dedicated and projects are delivered on time . I have learned lots of new technical termsn and standard in this company .

Pros

every month end company provided free lunch

Cons

stand hours

Productive work environment

Professional and Productive work environment. A place that nurtures talents and allows for personal as well as professional growth in the field on which one is specialised

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2