KEO International Consultants logo
KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

Activity, distinctive and full of exchanges

This firm is one of 20-50 reputed, leadership, ancient and pioneered in the world. I very proud to joining this institution again. I spent an interesting period, and i gained distinctive experiences and skills.This institution have supreme history of Engineering services in all fields.

Elegant and unique company.

Wonderful and enjoyable, and it gives a clear picture of this pioneering and distinguished institution in what it offers to its employees and workers ... It is truly a unique institution and deserves all respect and high appreciation, and I thank the efforts of those in charge of its affairs in order to sit at the top of the hierarchy of operating institutions In various fields of engineering services and consultations.

You will get to work with very professional people

I have a very good experience working in KEO, I will be always thankful for the opportunity because I have learned a lot, was able to meet and work with wonderful and professional people with different nationalities that helped me a lot in improving my interpersonal skills. KEO helped a lot in my career, learned a lot of different skills and technology.

Pros

Project Management Procedure in placed, KEO lounge area, nice and professional people esp. my superiors

Cons

No transportation to site offices

Employees are assessed simply as cogs in the machine.

Stay in your box. Fulfill your assignment. Don't aspire to more for yourself or better for the firm and you'll be fine.I learned a lot about how construction projects get done outside the U.S.Management is covering their behinds. They are cliquish. KEO is not a meritocracy. The hardest part of my job was dealing with insecurities of my direct "superior."

Pros

Consistent. Pay on time. Fulfills the contract. Allowances are rolled into paychecks.

Cons

not interested in getting that extra 10% if your habit is normally to operate at 110%.

Competetive Company

KEO is award winning, well known and Competitive company in the market working on prestigious projects in united Arab emirates and other gulf countries.

Productive work place

A wonderful company to work and gain experience professionally. I had an amazing experience. KEO helped to grow personally and professionally. I would always go back to KEO if I am give a a chance to,

Productive and very familier enviroment.

* The typical day work always include coordination meeting with the team / other disciplines, mails, follow up with authorities as needed and client's meeting as scheduled. * Well management, easy to talk to the leader as needed. * Fine / Comfortable Workplace for the team.

Pros

Very fiendly enviroment

Cons

Overloaded periods temperory

Team work is excellent

Good management on site. Develop to be a team leader. Culture within the company is easy to adopt. Good career development. Salary is within the market standard. Job security.

Used to be a nice place to work (Abu Dhabi) but tough economic times have changed all that. Now one is just a casuality waiting to happen.

Pros: great projects before slowdown, collaborative environment, nice people (mostly) Cons: Recent management decisions, delayed monthly salary payment, salary-based, not capability-based employee reduction.

A good work place

During my stay in KEO I have a lot of good memories especially in the sites where I was assigned. Got a good superior who encourages his subordinates.

Pros

Good allowance for food and lodging apart from your basic salary

Cons

It is you who will budget based on given allowance

Jobs at KEO International Consultants

See more jobs

Fun place

Good place to work. Good nanage ment . Good collegues. Good support from collegues, but no job guareenty . You can loose job any time. Salary on time no delay

Excellent work place and very freindly

KEO is an excellent organization and a good school where opportunities are provided to work in building and civil sectors. the management is very supportive and keep the employee rights on priority.

good company in general ..

good benefit/ Salary ... but not trusted in being work with them for a long time ... once no other project ,you'll be out ... also no raises in your position ... no increment for your salary for ever .

This was owner reimbursed position. KEO didn't have a unified salary structure.

1. KEO seldomely appreciate workers. 2. It is not what you know, it is who you know. 3. Managerial staff often lack the knowledge and norm to handle the employees. 4. There was clearly a divide between the nationalities working in the co. 5. The compensation was based on the relationship.

Work environment is good, Professional Status & Achievement low

Good Project Exposures. Has a good mix of Multi-cultural employees. KEO is socially and environmentally active. Sets activities to let employees celebrate special occasions and unwind from work. Or have a drive to help the needy. From time to time conduct free health checkups. Overall Staff is professional and friendly. Improved BIM Process coupled by Training/Sessions. Hard work rarely paid off (no overtime pay/salary increment).

Pros

5 Working days; Working environment is good; Conduct training/session; No bundy clock

Cons

Very limited number in Promotions/no Salary increment.

Productive and healthy workplace.

Worked almost 12 years with KEO. Very good working environment. Because I spent almost 50% of my carrier with KEO many software skills for example REVIT learned from KEO. Became Expert in ETABS. Expert in Inteernation building code and ADIBC. etc.

Pros

Used to have monthly lunch gathering. Salary on time.

Cons

Now less projects compared to before.

Employee Opportunities

The Company needs to improve on employee improvement opportunities to allow key personal to advance in their career. The company also needs to improve on rewarding employees.

Fun work place with marvelous projects

Great company with great project. Lots of thing to learn, good colleagues. Enjoyed working there. Management is good, fantastic environment to work. Good luck.

Productive work place

very good atmosphere to success good knowledge and technicality wonderful staff and management with all help to success goals achievement are the common practice with all

productive and knowledgable

KEO’s scope of the internship is to provide the student with the chance to apply theoretical knowledge into practical work. In project management and construction management division, the internship program enhances the student’s ability in reading and understanding electrical and ELV systems Issued For Construction (IFC) drawings. Moreover, introduce the intern to the Power Distribution system and provide me with the proper instructions to work on Load Schedule. In addition, provide the students with the governmental and sustainability standards and regulations for any building to be constructed. Also, give the intern the opportunity to work on an electrical metering schedule (EMS) and propose a solution to solve the problem.

Pros

5 days of work

Cons

trainer was a part time employee

Low Salaries in 2005

good projects and learning experience company provided / paid for AutoCAD 2006 course for all employees Salary below market price, no annual salary reviews Hard work is not rewarded

Pros

good project experience

Cons

Low Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2