KEO International Consultants

KEO International Consultants Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates82 reviews

Productive and fun workplace with canteen and rest place with monthly gathering

Work together with my colleagues smoothly cooperative learned PMP Course management daily meeting with my staff for the work assignment and coordinate with other disciplines and reporting to PM and Head of department via Email The hardest part of the job : Meet the dead time when the architectural layout modified last moments The best part I like about my job is being challenged. I get to do something each day working with smart people and tackling challenging problems. I wanted to do something to make practical change has impact in Method of Calculation . Consulting allows me to provide my opinions and let's others weigh in.

Good environment for experience person

I would like to rejoin KEO International Consultant 🗣️🌹❤️, Therefore I'm recommending to another person to join KEO International.Good company for employees.

A good company to work with.

KEO is a well managed Engineering and consultancy company that values its staff. Work culture is good and most of Clients are happy with their services.

A life time spent in this company

It was a quiet a journey in KEO, I learned a lot, took many tasks and job during my time there. Achieved consultant of the year award. Made many good friends inside the company.

An old prestige company which is no longer the same

The new KEO is a business model, and you will be continuously reminded that you are an employee, so keep your expectations accordingly. As long as the company can profit from your services you are welcome. The company would not spare a single hour free. There is no equality amount the employees of the same positions. people are treated as per their nationalities, including their salaries, benifits and insurances. and whenever they find a good replacement you are no longer welcome.

Pros

you get one salary each month

Cons

you need to find project to charge to for every hour of the day to get your salary

Activity, distinctive and full of exchanges

This firm is one of 20-50 reputed, leadership, ancient and pioneered in the world. I very proud to joining this institution again. I spent an interesting period, and i gained distinctive experiences and skills.This institution have supreme history of Engineering services in all fields.

Elegant and unique company.

Wonderful and enjoyable, and it gives a clear picture of this pioneering and distinguished institution in what it offers to its employees and workers ... It is truly a unique institution and deserves all respect and high appreciation, and I thank the efforts of those in charge of its affairs in order to sit at the top of the hierarchy of operating institutions In various fields of engineering services and consultations.

You will get to work with very professional people

I have a very good experience working in KEO, I will be always thankful for the opportunity because I have learned a lot, was able to meet and work with wonderful and professional people with different nationalities that helped me a lot in improving my interpersonal skills. KEO helped a lot in my career, learned a lot of different skills and technology.

Pros

Project Management Procedure in placed, KEO lounge area, nice and professional people esp. my superiors

Cons

No transportation to site offices

Employees are assessed simply as cogs in the machine.

Stay in your box. Fulfill your assignment. Don't aspire to more for yourself or better for the firm and you'll be fine.I learned a lot about how construction projects get done outside the U.S.Management is covering their behinds. They are cliquish. KEO is not a meritocracy. The hardest part of my job was dealing with insecurities of my direct "superior."

Pros

Consistent. Pay on time. Fulfills the contract. Allowances are rolled into paychecks.

Cons

not interested in getting that extra 10% if your habit is normally to operate at 110%.

Competetive Company

KEO is award winning, well known and Competitive company in the market working on prestigious projects in united Arab emirates and other gulf countries.

Productive work place

A wonderful company to work and gain experience professionally. I had an amazing experience. KEO helped to grow personally and professionally. I would always go back to KEO if I am give a a chance to,

Productive and very familier enviroment.

* The typical day work always include coordination meeting with the team / other disciplines, mails, follow up with authorities as needed and client's meeting as scheduled. * Well management, easy to talk to the leader as needed. * Fine / Comfortable Workplace for the team.

Pros

Very fiendly enviroment

Cons

Overloaded periods temperory

Team work is excellent

Good management on site. Develop to be a team leader. Culture within the company is easy to adopt. Good career development. Salary is within the market standard. Job security.

Used to be a nice place to work (Abu Dhabi) but tough economic times have changed all that. Now one is just a casuality waiting to happen.

Pros: great projects before slowdown, collaborative environment, nice people (mostly) Cons: Recent management decisions, delayed monthly salary payment, salary-based, not capability-based employee reduction.

A good work place

During my stay in KEO I have a lot of good memories especially in the sites where I was assigned. Got a good superior who encourages his subordinates.

Pros

Good allowance for food and lodging apart from your basic salary

Cons

It is you who will budget based on given allowance

Fun place

Good place to work. Good nanage ment . Good collegues. Good support from collegues, but no job guareenty . You can loose job any time. Salary on time no delay

Excellent work place and very freindly

KEO is an excellent organization and a good school where opportunities are provided to work in building and civil sectors. the management is very supportive and keep the employee rights on priority.

good company in general ..

good benefit/ Salary ... but not trusted in being work with them for a long time ... once no other project ,you'll be out ... also no raises in your position ... no increment for your salary for ever .

This was owner reimbursed position. KEO didn't have a unified salary structure.

1. KEO seldomely appreciate workers. 2. It is not what you know, it is who you know. 3. Managerial staff often lack the knowledge and norm to handle the employees. 4. There was clearly a divide between the nationalities working in the co. 5. The compensation was based on the relationship.

Work environment is good, Professional Status & Achievement low

Good Project Exposures. Has a good mix of Multi-cultural employees. KEO is socially and environmentally active. Sets activities to let employees celebrate special occasions and unwind from work. Or have a drive to help the needy. From time to time conduct free health checkups. Overall Staff is professional and friendly. Improved BIM Process coupled by Training/Sessions. Hard work rarely paid off (no overtime pay/salary increment).

Pros

5 Working days; Working environment is good; Conduct training/session; No bundy clock

Cons

Very limited number in Promotions/no Salary increment.

Productive and healthy workplace.

Worked almost 12 years with KEO. Very good working environment. Because I spent almost 50% of my carrier with KEO many software skills for example REVIT learned from KEO. Became Expert in ETABS. Expert in Inteernation building code and ADIBC. etc.

Pros

Used to have monthly lunch gathering. Salary on time.

Cons

Now less projects compared to before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KEO International Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

KEO International Consultants Reviews by Location