Keller Williams Realty

Keller Williams Realty Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,685 reviews

Event party with colleagues

It was a time of refreshing and knowledge sharing. Also, we had time to explain what we are facing at work and how it can be improved. Apart from that, the management helps a lot with training sessions.

Pros

Flexibility of work

Cons

Access to the office

It's a grind

Great company and business model for the full time agent. Tons of training, sales meetings, etc. Not so great for part-timers. Lots of fees. Wonderful assistance with getting licensure

Pros

Training

Cons

Fees

What is the best part of working at the company?The culture, education, and support of agents by other agents. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Being a real estate agent at any brokerage is stressful. Being available 24/7/365 is pretty much a requirement for an agent. Keller Williams supports agents with their God and family, and then work policy. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Supportive and inclusive through leadership. Run by agents for agents. Each market center’s leadership consists of agents. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Growing your own business through relationship building.

Good

Good company but 100% commission so it all depends on the market and if you know people in the city. As a new resident of San Antonio I am 100% cold-calling

Some of the really good agents freely share success tips

Training opportunities are endless. Which is really great for new agents. Also some training classes which are very productive for experienced agents.

Job offers

This company is a total joke. They lie and say that you never took an assessment after it was taken multiple times. They have done this to multiple other applicants as well. I believe they are truly prejudiced against applicants. They are rude, unsupportive and highly unprofessional. I will be one of over a dozen applicants filing a formal complaint against them.

Good place

Great place to learn , great pay, great people, good environment, good learning, like family, nice pace and flow, I loved every bit of it definitely a good place to start when getting into the industry

Productive and fun workplace

Great educational opportunities to grow Your business gross to the extent of your growth Bold laws improve self and business Networking with numerous agents nationwide

What is the best part of working at the company?The care about some of their Agents, just not ALL of their Agents.I would never recommend.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They trade fees for friendshipWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?FakeFake FakeWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Bla Bla Bla

A wonderful place to learn practical real estate skills.

You are a contract employee at a real estate company. Training at KW Palm Harbor is great and everyone is super helpful and supportive. You learn everything practical that you did not get in real estate school. You may join a team if you wish.

Pros

Great people and good training

Cons

You have to put yourself out there and want to learn.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Keller Williams Realty?

Best training in the business

If you are starting out Keller Williams is the place to go. Their training is next level, and they are teaching things other companies won't. There are passive income opportunities as well.

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing they make promises to you that they don’t follow up on and if you ask them about it they will say they never said that. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Everything. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Don’t drink the kool-aid. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Coke calling and sitting through pointless lectures.

No room for growth -low pay - no benefits

Only 1 week vacation a year. Other F/T staff at KW are compensated with benefits & accrued PTO. Not well compensated for work load & responsibilities.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere.

Cons

Working lunch (always). Difficult to take more than a week off a year.

Good Coaches

I like the coaching program at my office as well as my leadership team. they always throw fun events and great training sessions in the office, as well.

Great firm to be apart of.

As a new agent in the Washington DC/Northern VA area Keller Williams metro center was the best option with in office class and great mentor. Work your own hours and handle your own business, Team are available if you network within the office with great management. May be hard at first but with patience and hard work the money will come, it's all up to you. With in house classes you learn how to negotiate and handle closing sale paper work and how to market yourself. Although I am not in the real estate business anymore, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

In house education and great commision splits

Cons

n/a

Great Training and People

I'm no longer active in Real Estate but I still refer people looking for a career here. The training is great. Profit Share is one of the best deals out there.

Unlimited room for growth

Real Estate Sales is a very..... interesting profession. If you are cut out for it, you can build a fair amount of wealth. You must have an extremely thick skin, as rejection is a big part of every day. Keller Williams is the absolute best company, in my opinion, for support, knowledge, open sharing of ideas and a spirit of lifting each other up. Highly recommend Keller Williams to any new or seasoned Agent that wants to fully realize their potential.

Pros

Supportive infrastructure, positive culture

Cons

24-7 work schedule. We are ALWAYS on call

Not the best place to work

If you are a new agent and do not join a team, I definitely would not work here. You are ignored and the training is sub par to bad. The other agents are nice, but if you need guidance and direction and want to make money as a new agent, this is not the place for you.

What is the best part of working at the company?Training is very helpful and thorough.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I don’t feel any stress as of late.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I get Family type of vibes while I’m at workWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Sales meetings and networking as a team.

What is the best part of working at the company?Work own hours and make as much money as desired based on your own personal goalsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?You only make commission and still must pay monthly dues regardless of how much income your generatingWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Decent environment, not sure what the monthly fees go towardsWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Make your own schedule no rules and no salary so you can end up losing money instead of making any if your not selling or renting

What is the best part of working at the company?Meeting new people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Doing the MLS data entry and doing it correctly.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was great until a new agent (leader) comes in and they are jealous of you, because they all liked me and they didn’t talk to her made her very jealous. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Answer calls, greet people, MLS data entry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keller Williams Realty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Keller Williams Realty