Kcal Healthy Fast Food

Kcal Healthy Fast Food Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates9 reviews

A great place to work

An honest and supportive management, Never faced micro-management. If you will respect your duty, you will be recognized and will get increment every 2nd year. Multinational culture, very well managed office.

Pros

You will get respect, increments, nice compliments :-)

Cons

Paid Parking :-)

Always give you lot of tension

About my knowledge this was is not a good company for me.coz they always treat me like a unknown person.they think they have best you are not Best .you are duffer

Pros

Free rice with chicken

Cons

Stressful

Do not judge a book by its cover. It is a typical family business run on emotional decisions.

Beautiful and attractive office. Lot of descrimination in terms of nationality. Those who hail from Europe or Russia are fortunate enough to enjoy a heavenly working environment while employees from the rest of the world will have to shoulder these lucky ones' work load and struggle forever. None of the softwares are reliable and accurate enough for reporting. A lot of manual work for employees. The owners,who do not trust each other, micro manages the team. Even their family is by-passing and interfering in the business by giving stupid instructions to the team, which in turn, resulted in a lot of employees losing their jobs in the past. The top management is keen on changing the goals from time to time rather than focusing on a clear vision or business objective. They need to travel a long way to understand the work culture,ethics, professionalism and team work.

Pros

Free healthy meals every day, timely payment of salary, motivated and enthusiastic team

Cons

Long working hours, Lack of trust on employees, Discrimination in terms of nationality

kcal healthy fast food is responisble resturent about the quilty of food and safty of worker

kcal resturent food is best resturent for healthy and fast food they always care about the food protection taste of food and quilty of food Mangement also is care about the staff and still i am missing these days when i was working there such that was good time and i got good experince from the kcal healthy fast.

Promotes a healthy lifestyle but not genuine and high micromanaged

Promotes a healthy lifestyle but not genuine when it comes to business ethics. The environment is not productive and projects are highly micro-managed by the founders.

Pros

Promotes a healthy lifestyle

Cons

Low salaries, low job advancement, very fragile structure

Productive job

I've learned on how to prepare a food on a plate, a typical day at work is between 11 to 3 the most busiest time. My co-workers are fun sometimes they mix up with funny thing to relieve stress, and the most enjoyable part of the job is the busiest time at all.

Pros

Free Taste

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and Nice Working Environment

It is an innovative food and lifestyle company founded in 2010 and headquartered in Dubai, Currently with six branches

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Company Accomadation not Provided, Long Travel Distance

Challenging workplace

Everyday is a very busy day especially when it comes on delivery as we are targeting the offices. I see problems in creative way like for example in solving the guest complaints. Management and co-workers are very initiative. The hardest part of working is to manage the busy time especially when there's no enough staff but the most enjoyable part is to survive the busy time.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Lack of staff

Fun work place, amazing office setup

In a typical day, handling complaints and customer inquiries is the highlight of the day. I have learned the importance of customer engagement in the food industry.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kcal Healthy Fast Food. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Kcal Healthy Fast Food Reviews by Location