Jumeirah Group

Jumeirah Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates709 reviews

Excellent management and privileges

I must say that I had an amazing experience working in Jumeirah International. It has given me a lot of opportunities to interact with people with different nationalities. My company has offered me great privileges like fully equipped accommodation, health care, comfortable transport service,free meals at the cafeteria with various dishes to choose from and discounts on hotels that are affiliated with Jumeirah group of companies. Working at Jumeirah, is one of the best moments in my life.

It's good one

The company is well placed and location is one of the best the management takes care of all employees and the perks of working here is really good, the benefits also very good food is also provided very good

The Best place ever

Jumeirah Zabeel Saray the best hotel I worked in gulf. The management is very good and I have learnt and gained valuable knowledge and experience. It was a privilege to work for Jumeirah.

Good place and well organised for the customers

Jumeirah group of Compony is a brand and good ideological platform which is creative and innovative in giving young generation chances to present their ideas, experience and skills.There fore i thank this platform group in supporting me always.

It's the place where you can find yourself for better

I really enjoyed working with Jumeirah. And got too much experience from the employees and the management. It's one of my best work place. Still i do use the tips from the company culture at my current work place.

Pros

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, accomodation, transportation, gym, free shuttle service, 50% discount...etc

Great people and good product.

Highly recommended, especially for the position of Assistant Manager and above. A company that is constantly improving and appreciates employees. Good benefits.

Jumeirah is Home

Jumeirah has been my 2nd home for me and its employees. Amongst any other hotel chain, Jumeirah has been one of the best in terms of workplace culture, employment benefits, staff accommodation, and cultivating values that you will keep and bring with you along the way as you grow as an individual. A company that you will keep coming back to and a company that you can stay for as long as you can. The only thing that would not make me give a complete 5 star is the salary in our department and opportunity to grow is not on priority now. There's no increment for the last 3 years and no openings for new positions. In other departments, sure they do, but mostly the openings in other departments are not widely spread hence, not all are given the chance to apply. So far, that's the cons of working here which I hope will be taken into consideration once pandemic is completely gone as they will cost more to replace top talents than it would have cost to keep them. Pay people what they are worth based on skills, performance, hard work, and NOT based on Nationality. Above all else, Jumeirah is HOME :)

Pros

free accommodation, food, transpo, workplace culture, great team filled with spirit and heart of Jumeirah.

Cons

low basic salary compensation, no increments and growth opportunities are not on priority in most departments

Productive and fun place. You really enjoyed while working at Jumeirah e.g. fish philosophy.

Family atmosphere, best place to work at Jumeirah. I will say best place to work in the earth. Jumeirah is a learning institute and You learn a lot at Jumeirah.

Pros

Jumeirah take care of each colleagues.

Cons

Health insurance for each colleagues

It’s a great company and they are taking care their employees like their children

I had worked 15 years in Jumeirah Group where I grew up as the company provided me lots of trainings and opportunities to develop my career. The company is treating their employees in well manners

Pros

The company provided free food and accommodation

Challenging and a good work culture

You work hard but the reward is great. You have the opportunity to experience different cultures and cuisines and working with the best work environment.

Pros

Salary

Cons

6 day work week

Team leader laundry service

I'm working before Jumeirah beach hotel in 2012 to 2020 it's is the great experience in the my life it is very good I really I miss my job too much because I love because honestly Team work

Pros

No timeing

Cons

23 hours

Really appreciate

Very good company to start your career. Can learn a lot if you are eager. Well furnished accommodation with all necessary facilities like GYM, washing machine etc. If you would like to get extra experience in other departments you most welcome, you can do cross trainings.

Pros

Accommodation was good

Cons

can't say anything

Productive, learning and growth

Perfect company to work for - gives you work life balance, competitive work environment, and opportunities for growth. Management always provide support and tools to perform the job perfectly.

After duty big fields to play whatever you want to play

It was a lovely time working there. It was a shift wise duty. Sometimes you do morning shift sometimes evening. Some departments were hard to work and some of them were relaxing.

Pros

Free lunches & transport

Cons

Short breaks yes

Excellent Workplace with lots of happiness

My career growth with Jumeirah is like a dream come true. I learnt a lot of knowledge from Management, co workers and it's a great place to work. I love Jumeirah...

nil

compensation is lowoverwork with no overtime payOnly colleagues from western countries or local are always promotedThe most enjoyable is only you learn something new and meet different people around the world.

Pros

no comment

Cons

no comment

Career growth productive and customer oriented

For all its worth career growth personal growth and professional is part and parcel of the company very condusive work enviroment customer orientend and very andaptable to everyone

Pros

Free medics food and leisure

Jumeirah experience is my golden memorys

I m sry to say cause of pendamic commercial issues i have resigned. I never thought to resign and Jumeirah great place to bost our experience and we get opportunity to learn every day new.

I work jumeirah group 2 years but how is going like 2 month.

I was working 2 years as room attendant buti don't know how ia going years all the collages andanagement overall like a family i was working another perpoty but jumeirah amazing perpoty thanks jumeirah.

Its my lifetime best choice

All time the best company to work like a family with all type of facilities its my best best choice to join it if will get a chance to join it again I will surely join it

An experience that I will never forget for life

Jumeirah group provide us the fair opportunity to grow with selections of training to enhance our skills and career development. I am always feeling so proud to be part of the team but if only one thing that i wish they could change is to give more empowerment to the staff to decide in problem solving as it will allow the staff to be more creative and more responsible on the decision made.

Pros

Free training

Cons

need to give more empowerment22

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jumeirah Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jumeirah Group