Jumbo Electronics Dubai

Jumbo Electronics Dubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates276 reviews

such a nice experience being with jumbo family

such a nice experience being with jumbo family....will change your life style,,,,,,,your such a lucky guy if your got hired with jumbo,,,,,management was so kind to me thanks to you Jumbo,

productive and fun in the work place

Good management . Very supportive superior and team group. Peace full work place. no stress. They are work very fast and productive level at the same time they spent time for enjoyment that's why we feel tension free to work. All department teams are very friendly and supportive. They provide transportation facility.

Busy but fun

We are located at a famous mall that's why when customers came rushing in you will not notice that time had already passed. You cannot even eat on time since you cannot leave your place when customers are swarming on the store. Its busy, stressful but at the end of the month you will be very happy as they pay us really well. Hard work was really appreciated by the company.

Pros

Incentives are a lot when you reached your target.

Productive and challenging.

The company has a friendly environment, helpful and trusted colleagues and a very supportive manager. My carreer has been developed interms of technical support, customer service relations and my personal character in profession.

No productive measure are there

Jumbo maintais quality products, Not qualified employees. As an employee there is no future growth. You may stay in the same position for 10 or 20 years.

Very learning and productive

I learn many new things in this company. It's very good and have supportive management. You can get promoted if worked hard with dedication. I was very satisfied there.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Not paid well, No much work pressure. Have lot of disparities between management employee and non management employee.

Nothing much to learn. Government Job like attitude. Management have lot of disparities.Attitude of HR is worse. Will not allow you to grow. Will ban you if you try switch company.

Pros

Weekly two days off.

Cons

Not paid well, have disparity like management / Non management employee.

A good Company with less benefits

Most of the companies support there colleges for there work but for this jumbo electronic as a job seeker company it's hard to adjust to one place after you got a job .

Pros

Salary On Decided Day

Cons

Allowances deduction.

It was really amazing when I was working there but finally I resigned due to my own personal problems.

I started my job since 2016 and I resigned at 2020 due to my own personal problems but overall while in duty it was very good environment and everybody used to help & support each other’s and our officers and Managers were very understanding and we can work independently salaries were in time no delay .

Extremely stressful with a terrible blame culture

Some of the senior management team delight in the misfortunes/poor performance of others. Attending an EMC meeting was a lesson in how not to motivate people.

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Blame culture and presenteeism

Work nature is great.

I love working there meetings with different walks of people. I learned a lot from them. On how to engaged and break the ice. Everyday you need to sell salama (warranty) but i can make it.

Jumbo is a big and stable company all over UAE. Selling gadgets, smart watches. Mobiles.

Working in this company for 2years is quiet challenging. But i learned a lot from this job. It boost my confidence dealing with different kinds of people. Handles multiple transactions. Giving and providing customers satisfaction at any cost.

productive

I have very good experience with jumbo electronics and I learned lots of new ideas from the company last 12 years and most of the co working staff are supportive.

Pros

Tea and pantry

Fun workplace/fast paced

What I learned here is how to balance the work and multitask, how to interact with the angry customer and how to be calm to communicate them properly. The enjoyable part working there its because of my colleagues and the work place is so alive

Pros

Incentives

Cons

extra working hours

Black hole... Stay away from it.

They just value profit day by day..... They can't even bear a loss for a day. Just when covid 19 came, they fired 15-20% of their staff and put the rest on 50% pay cut except the top management. They have no culture of training and skill assessment. The management issues fatwas to be followed with your eyes closed and your inputs can get you fired right away. There is no culture of collaboration among divisions.... Ask they know is to save their jobs.

fun and stressful work place

very minimal career growth, stressful management, the work environment is ok depends on which you're working with. the most enjoyable part is when you meet a lot of people who believe in you. the hardest part is when the management doesn't care for your hard work and well being.

Very Good company

i would like to inform this company is really very strong and employee oriented company. All work places and clients are friendly,helpfull and supportive in all kind od stuff

Willing to learn and undergo for training

Excellent in customer service,high energy planning,teamwork,good team player,responsible,reliable,excellent time management,prioritising skills and working under pressure.

at work, colleagues are very friendly, the work is interesting and not complicated, the most difficult thing to work is when the computer system does not work well

That is learning institute of my life

Great Place to work, Job Security, good management. peaceful to work and learn new things. Handling good responsibilities for work. 6 days working culture. Always giving the guidelines and instruction to the staff by the management.

Pros

Two times free soft drink per day

Cons

No Career Growth

fair enough

its competitive atmosphere learnt a lot in there. it was my first step in Dubai worked in Dubai mall and midriff City Center. really enjoyed and learnt a lot from jumbo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jumbo Electronics Dubai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jumbo Electronics Dubai
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?