Jumbo Electronics Dubai

Jumbo Electronics Dubai Employee Reviews

We are located at a famous mall that's why when customers came rushing in you will not notice that time had already passed. You cannot even eat on time since you cannot leave your place when customers are swarming on the store. Its busy, stressful but at the end of the month you will be very happy as they pay us really well. Hard work was really appreciated by the company.
Pros
Incentives are a lot when you reached your target.
Cons
The company has a friendly environment, helpful and trusted colleagues and a very supportive manager. My carreer has been developed interms of technical support, customer service relations and my personal character in profession.
Jumbo maintais quality products, Not qualified employees. As an employee there is no future growth. You may stay in the same position for 10 or 20 years.
I learn many new things in this company. It's very good and have supportive management. You can get promoted if worked hard with dedication. I was very satisfied there.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Nothing much to learn. Government Job like attitude. Management have lot of disparities.Attitude of HR is worse. Will not allow you to grow. Will ban you if you try switch company.
Pros
Weekly two days off.
Cons
Not paid well, have disparity like management / Non management employee.
Most of the companies support there colleges for there work but for this jumbo electronic as a job seeker company it's hard to adjust to one place after you got a job .
Pros
Salary On Decided Day
Cons
Allowances deduction.
I started my job since 2016 and I resigned at 2020 due to my own personal problems but overall while in duty it was very good environment and everybody used to help & support each other’s and our officers and Managers were very understanding and we can work independently salaries were in time no delay .
Some of the senior management team delight in the misfortunes/poor performance of others. Attending an EMC meeting was a lesson in how not to motivate people.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Blame culture and presenteeism
I love working there meetings with different walks of people. I learned a lot from them. On how to engaged and break the ice. Everyday you need to sell salama (warranty) but i can make it.
Working in this company for 2years is quiet challenging. But i learned a lot from this job. It boost my confidence dealing with different kinds of people. Handles multiple transactions. Giving and providing customers satisfaction at any cost.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jumbo Electronics Dubai?
I have very good experience with jumbo electronics and I learned lots of new ideas from the company last 12 years and most of the co working staff are supportive.
Pros
Tea and pantry
What I learned here is how to balance the work and multitask, how to interact with the angry customer and how to be calm to communicate them properly. The enjoyable part working there its because of my colleagues and the work place is so alive
Pros
Incentives
Cons
extra working hours
They just value profit day by day..... They can't even bear a loss for a day. Just when covid 19 came, they fired 15-20% of their staff and put the rest on 50% pay cut except the top management. They have no culture of training and skill assessment. The management issues fatwas to be followed with your eyes closed and your inputs can get you fired right away. There is no culture of collaboration among divisions.... Ask they know is to save their jobs.
very minimal career growth, stressful management, the work environment is ok depends on which you're working with. the most enjoyable part is when you meet a lot of people who believe in you. the hardest part is when the management doesn't care for your hard work and well being.
i would like to inform this company is really very strong and employee oriented company. All work places and clients are friendly,helpfull and supportive in all kind od stuff
Excellent in customer service,high energy planning,teamwork,good team player,responsible,reliable,excellent time management,prioritising skills and working under pressure.
at work, colleagues are very friendly, the work is interesting and not complicated, the most difficult thing to work is when the computer system does not work well
Great Place to work, Job Security, good management. peaceful to work and learn new things. Handling good responsibilities for work. 6 days working culture. Always giving the guidelines and instruction to the staff by the management.
Pros
Two times free soft drink per day
Cons
No Career Growth
its competitive atmosphere learnt a lot in there. it was my first step in Dubai worked in Dubai mall and midriff City Center. really enjoyed and learnt a lot from jumbo.
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere. • No one is ever too busy to help out each other. • Employees are encouraged to undertake further trainings for their career
Great place to work. Rest is your luck if you come across a good boys then life is good. Frequent changed in top management (CEO) leading to some disturbance in senior management cadre