jh

jh Employee Reviews

Great residents, nice staff

Jill's House worked hard during the pandemic to make life as normal as they could. New regulations were hard to get use to but the managers helped on the floor, spoiled us with treats & tried to constantly work together.

Pros

free lunch, supportive staff, supportive managers

Cons

covid

Parabéns

Já trabalhei nesta empresa pra mim foi uma das melhores empresa que já trabalhei ela tá de parabéns por tudo que passamos juntos

Pros

Muito boa

Cons

Nada contra

Very productive and fun place

Great company to work for. Fast paced and most importantly fun. Well organized and very productive while it lasted. Would continue working there if it was still up and going.

I recommend jh company join nice station to start a career

Good company.. Have learnt a lot.. I recommend jh company join nice station to start a career.. I have learnt how work and survive.. Fun and enjoyable place. Thank you jh team

Cons

buen ambiente de trabajo ..Muy solidarios ..

Muy buena empresa .. Aprendes mucho .. Muy solidarios

Pros

seguro social

Cons

no se almorza ala hora

Ambiente tranquilo, compañeros amables

El empleo en si es bueno, el sueldo es bueno, el horario es flexible...

Cons

El trato del jefe hacia el empleado es un poco tosco

Puesto de trabajo muy dinámico

Lo que más me gusta de este trabajo, es que es muy dinámico y exigente, y se debe ser muy ejecutivo

Pros

Dinámica

Cons

Remuneración relativamente baja

Great people, good company

The company has high expectations from all employees and stress levels can rise often but this makes for an exciting work environment where no two weeks are the same. The work is varied as there are numerous business entities in the group ranging from retail, hotels, restaurants, fuel stations and property companies.

Pros

Great people

Friendly and safe workplace

Dynamic workplace and co-workers, whom were happy to impart knowledge. Supportive corporate management structure with a strong values and behaviour culture.

Pros

Social Club

Cons

Fun and loving environment.

Amazing drama free environment full of wonderful people (co-workers and clients). They are truly amazing at lending a helping hand and making it easy for to ask any questions if needed. The absolute best part about going into work was my great relationship with my co-workers and making sure all clients were happy and taken care of throughout the day.

Pros

You make your own schedule

Cons

tengo libertad para desarrollar mis ideas y un ambiente libre de tension

-Programo mi agenda de trabajo diaria,me desenvuelvo con libertad, ,- Me ejercito mucho tratando con la gente, crezco como persona porque gobierno timidez , ejercito paciencia, desarrollo tolerancia.-Es excelente el propietario y representante legal y a la vez productor musical persona paciente y respetuosa.-No lo mas difícil, el reto mayor: iniciar nuevos contactos, insistir hasta que se logre un avance que sea es importante para lograr el objetivo propuesto.-Cuando esos objetivos se alcanzan y ! ESAS PUERTAS SE ABREN !

Pros

todos

Cons

ninguno

Ask a question about working or interviewing at jh. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• jh