JAFZA

JAFZA Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates19 reviews

good working environment

since last 6 years i am working inside the Jebel Ali, I am having advance knowledge in customs and other logistics. working with customs department inside the JAFZA very good experience. overall i like and love to work inside the JFZA.

Investors are most stupid

Investors feel they are the king in the jungle, doesn't respect the employee, the employee has zero value in their eyes, salaries are always paid late, paying 3 months late. Most third class people especially Indians and Iranian people have businesses there.

Pros

Waste of time, 3 years visa, cant quit, no chance of growth

Cons

Waste of time, 3 years visa, cant quit, no chance of growth

multinational company best empolyee

They will always appreciate your work will pay you gratitude for every single task, will receive every day hero and quarter of the hero certificates and much more

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table

Working with Logix- FZCO JAFZA was a great experience for me.I earned i learnt i socialized i got expertise. I groomed in a multicultural environment to boot.

have little fun on special occasions

nothing special except full day work planning.no fun except on some of the staffs birthdays and anniversaries focus to be on daily basis routine work nothing more than involvement in the work .

Pros

free lunch for extra working hours or saturdays

Cons

no cons here

Fun place for work

I want to show my work experiance to next floor. I learn lots of things from company. I need to change the company where I can increase my skill more and will learn more.

government

government culture good work life balance large scale projects exposure to management functions good opportunity expat lifestyle in Dubai moderate job security

boring workplace

starts with opening the compressor, check for patient appointments check instruments..The staff are friendly and acommodating..CEO comes once a week.. Holidays are given and sick leaves as needed..Transport allowance provided

Pros

not so busy

Cons

unproductivity

Productive 6+ years

It was overall good. Company benefits were good. The system/ruling is very upfront and always updated. Customer care hotline is always helpful and informative.

Nice Co-workers

Overall it is a great place to work with. The people are nice. However career advancement is lacking. No promotions, it same job for the last 8 years.

me and my bike

I am a messenger and admin assistant handle following : -DP world and customs related work -- - companys internal documentation work related to admin and banks. -documentation work for delivery orders from various shopping line. -Dubai municipality inspection work.

good job and good company

*a typical day is same duty same work for my position *i learned all about on my job about my company and my co-workers and about jafza rules and procedure about customs ETC.. *good management *nice persons *all day have like a hardest duty on job *still not like that

Pros

sometimes get OT

Cons

asking me to do floor level works

hard worker

am responsible person, hard worker and looking for good opportunity have experience in driver field and forklift operator loading offloading all the shipments

Pros

free hr

Purchase Executive

I joined Jafza on 27th May 2007 as purchase executive. I was provide procurement services and general services to all requests departments, Prepare, analyze, and negotiates requests for proposals with local suppliers for efficient delivery of products and services, reviews and processes purchase requisitions, purchase order adjustments, and check-enclosed requisitions for EZW purchases, develops and assists with implementation of processes for efficiency improvements, act on behalf of manager, procurement for the daily operational issues related to the procurement department and performs other responsibilities as assigned, develops, updates workflows for the department’s processes and develops, and assesses current and prospective customer needs from in-bound calls.

fun at work

best place to have growth and grow beyond a limit, love the work you do forget about payments it will reach your banks and you will enjoy the work atmosphere

Pros

free lunches, team work

Cons

ot payments and other dont expect

Products & Work place experience.

I have learned so many things from my previous company. Overseas Distribution Services Inc., with its manufacturing facility in Dubai and Oman is One the leading manufacturer of wire products like Armor wire, G.I.Wire, Black Annealed wire PVC Wire, Drawn wire and Fasteners. We have State-Of-Art machineries facilities with capacity of 10,000MT per month. Our range of wire used widely in area of application in cable industry, Construction and Commercial purpose

Pros

Chemicals

Cons

Long Hours

Authority experience

This company was one of the most powerful government company in Dubai which I learned a lot from how to deal with deferent sub-contractors, Clients and authorities.

productive

it teaches me how to value time management, I can't say of any hardest part of the job for I always train myself to work well under pressure, I make sure that I enjoy all the things and work I am doing.

Business Development Manager

SN3 TECHNOLOGIES Dubai provides complete networking products and support services of international standard into Middle East region. Because of market competence and quality services, we have become a supplier to several large companies and networking dealers in Bahrain, Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Pakistan and Egypt. From the vendor perspective SN3 TECHNOLOGIES had a distribution strategy that understood the technology and how to disseminate and support it, from the reseller’s point of view, SN3 TECHNOLOGIES provides all the answers on what to them was a bewildering technology.
  • JAFZA