Jacobs

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,003 reviews

Good working environment

Jacobs is multicultural working environment where there are a lot of potential positions are available. Jacobs promotes equal opportunities for men and women.

Good people

Jacobs has many good people working for them it is a pleasure working with them. Management are good and can learn from them. jacobs is worldwide with good opportunities

Professional work place

Professional work place Professional management. Accessible HR,Payroll,PRO's It is a very reputed company. Safety culture "Beyond Zero" is the best.

Good company to work for

The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work. Nice work culture and good management. Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.

Fun workplace no pressure,very good office culture

I am a seconded employee who working for Jacobs on Contractor side as per contract condition. The most important thing i have learned from this company to make their employee stress free and letting them work according to their ease.

Pros

Learning

MENA region doesn't care about employee

Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee. Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!

Pros

Work life, salary

Cons

Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values

Good work experience

I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.

Pros

Strong safety culture

Cons

Lots of travelling

Good

Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.

good

Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly. Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.

good

Cons

No such

Exceelnt

Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.

Jobs at Jacobs

See more jobs

construction site

Work location is the construction site. The best construction site that I have ever been. Staying at a 5-star fully serviced accommodation including all meals snacks, and soft drinks.

Pros

excellent gym facilities

Cons

salary is higher than the market

Political, bias, racism in terms of work culture. Long hours of work Self learning of work No support from the team's supervisor With favoritism among the team

Pros

high salary

Nice company .

I have a good experience in CH2M , In my life I got good opportunity to work CH2M. Best consulting company in oil and gas . Managers are very good coordinating and helpful in work.

Productive and very friendly Environment

It's great to see some extraordinary examples and good illustrative thoughts. I am proud to be part of this organization. This place really gets it. You can talk to anyone and they listen to your suggestion. It doesn't always mean that it'll change tomorrow, but if they can find a way to help you they will.

Professional Work Place

People deals in a professional way. Easy to move from one place to another within the company, and from one country to another. Smooth transition, company offers training to employee

Best company ever

From the people, to the management, to the culture, Jacobs is amazing! The culture is fun and fosters learning and growth. Management is in tune with what employees need and are always there to teach you and guide you. Great benefits, and great pay. Couldn't be more happy to come into work everyday!

CH2M is a very professional company. Excellent work environment and provide opportunity for more learning

A very professional organisation. Excellent work environment. Provides opportunity for more learning. The top management are easily reachable and helpful.

Pros

Two days off per week

average company

average company, not all leaders in Jacobs Middle East share the same mindset of the company's mission statement which is "people are our greatest asset".

Ch2m

Working in CH2M as full time consultant. Most challenging part of Job is to keep Schedule within the allotted man-hours. I do enjoy the freedom to take decision, as an expert in my field.

Good Company but not much recognition

Not equal opportunity employer. Do not recognize the efforts of the junior engineers. Management is not interested to listen to employees.

Best Place to work

CH2M Hill has professional environment to work. CH2M is a good company to work for. Decent pay. Great schedule and hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K
1.8K

• Jacobs
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?