Jacobs

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,003 reviews

Good working environment

Jacobs is multicultural working environment where there are a lot of potential positions are available. Jacobs promotes equal opportunities for men and women.

Good people

Jacobs has many good people working for them it is a pleasure working with them. Management are good and can learn from them. jacobs is worldwide with good opportunities

Professional work place

Professional work place Professional management. Accessible HR,Payroll,PRO's It is a very reputed company. Safety culture "Beyond Zero" is the best.

It was productive and I gained a lot of knowledge, I met a lot of people with different nationalities. I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

I learned a lot for almost 5 years of working in Jacobs, the management was very cooperative and supportive, working atmosphere is good and productive

Fun

Generate PR campaigns as well as media relations strategies Assist in planning marketing strategies as well as campaigns Generate presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures as well as marketing and promotional messages

Fun workplace no pressure,very good office culture

I am a seconded employee who working for Jacobs on Contractor side as per contract condition. The most important thing i have learned from this company to make their employee stress free and letting them work according to their ease.

Pros

Learning

MENA region doesn't care about employee

Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee. Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!

Pros

Work life, salary

Cons

Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values

Good work experience

I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.

Pros

Strong safety culture

Cons

Lots of travelling

Its fantastic to work at CH2M HILL International

Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.

Pros

5 days work

Good

Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.

Jobs at Jacobs

See more jobs

good

Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly. Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.

good

Cons

No such

Exceelnt

Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.

my opinion jocabs company is so much better then others

I served with jocabs most enjoyable and spent good time i wanted to mor work with jocabs but no furthers projects. that is why i left the company and joined others one

Nice company .

I have a good experience in CH2M , In my life I got good opportunity to work CH2M. Best consulting company in oil and gas . Managers are very good coordinating and helpful in work.

Overall enjoyed working with CH2M Hill

Flexible time that is it is permissible to come in on job any time and and get off from office provided you complete prerequisite daily working hours-very positive aspects for free from work stress.

Pros

Five days week work

Cons

Lack of job security

Professional Work Place

People deals in a professional way. Easy to move from one place to another within the company, and from one country to another. Smooth transition, company offers training to employee

Logistic Officer

Seeking an ideal position Logistic Officer in the field a reputed establishment or Industry where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in optimum level to achieve the common objectives of the entity and grow with the institution.

Empoyees welfare, Client focus and productive working environment

Employees welfare, Client focus and productive working environment are the areas that the company are company's priority. Job security for employee should given much priority to keep their talented and asset professionals.

Pros

Familiy Ticket

CH2M is a very professional company. Excellent work environment and provide opportunity for more learning

A very professional organisation. Excellent work environment. Provides opportunity for more learning. The top management are easily reachable and helpful.

Pros

Two days off per week

average company

average company, not all leaders in Jacobs Middle East share the same mindset of the company's mission statement which is "people are our greatest asset".

Good working atmosphere

Having multi national work culture all under one roof. Good to work in this company and have very supportive management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K