Jacobs

Jacobs Culture reviews

Clear

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,004 reviews

It was productive and I gained a lot of knowledge, I met a lot of people with different nationalities. I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

I learned a lot for almost 5 years of working in Jacobs, the management was very cooperative and supportive, working atmosphere is good and productive

Productive and workplace culture

Professional workplace culture Employee health and Safety is the first priority Direct access to all the leaders Stress free culture excellent packages and benefits

Pros

Sports activites

Cons

Normal working Hours

Excellent Job culture

Jacobs have provided excellent job culture. Management was very helpful. HR and administration collaborated with project team efficiently. Good workplace culture for experienced Engineers

Professional work place

Professional work place Professional management. Accessible HR,Payroll,PRO's It is a very reputed company. Safety culture "Beyond Zero" is the best.

Good company to work for

The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work. Nice work culture and good management. Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.

Good work experience

I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.

Pros

Strong safety culture

Cons

Lots of travelling

Its fantastic to work at CH2M HILL International

Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.

Pros

5 days work

Good

Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.

good

Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly. Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.

good

Cons

No such

Exceelnt

Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.

Jobs at Jacobs

See more jobs

salary is higher than the market

Political, bias, racism in terms of work culture. Long hours of work Self learning of work No support from the team's supervisor With favoritism among the team

Pros

high salary

Good learning experience

Meet a lot of people of various cultures. Worked harmoniously with colleagues. Good working environment. The culture in the office is respect one another.

Good place to Learn

Good place to work & learn related to Detailed Engineering, but lack of Fun loving Culture like too much Work pressure & no relaxation, but got an opportunity to work on Quality of Engineering work.

Pros

Good Place to Learn

Cons

Long Work Hours

Good Team

My time here was hardly spent in the office as I was deputed to the PMC team at ADNOC. However, my interaction with the management was great and were very professional and positive.

normal

normal work day Learned :team work healthy environment work place Hardest part of the job is to manage between job requirements and client satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of the job is the problems solving

Best company ever

From the people, to the management, to the culture, Jacobs is amazing! The culture is fun and fosters learning and growth. Management is in tune with what employees need and are always there to teach you and guide you. Great benefits, and great pay. Couldn't be more happy to come into work everyday!

One of my greatest projects ever

This project has been very challenging - fitting a modern, world-class Airport Terminal into one of the most agressive sites in Abu Dhabi. We would not have been so successful without close collaboration between Jacobs team, design team and Contractor team. The professinal teamwork and wonderful work environment to provide the best of what you have,Feel intimacy with managers and staff. All were working to complete the project on schedule very professionally

Pros

Intimacy with managers and staff

Cons

Na

Safety Culture is high

The work is challenging, it makes me more pro-active and hard-working. Working during summer time is the hardest part of the job and attaining additional work expierence is the most enjoyable part of it.

A very nice company

The past 3 years im in Jacobs i can say that work load is much and requires an extra effort for each of everyday. I have learned a lot from my first day til to date like use of Primavera Expedition, Livelink & etc. The Management is very good in everything. Co-workers are friendly its like i am working with the family. The hardest part of my job is during the close-out process of a project. The most enjoyable part is the monthly salary.

CH2M is a very professional company. Excellent work environment and provide opportunity for more learning

A very professional organisation. Excellent work environment. Provides opportunity for more learning. The top management are easily reachable and helpful.

Pros

Two days off per week

Good working atmosphere

Having multi national work culture all under one roof. Good to work in this company and have very supportive management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8K