Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates102 reviews

Found 102 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,151 reviews

Good

It is very good. Good people. Good projects. Nice location. Good frnd. Engineer ceo. And over all good. They are very challenging. And nice . Good. They helped. Me. Very well. And good and nice so cute

Good

Very bad culture and management

Expected to work to unreasonable deadlines while team overloaded for long period. Management are unprofessional, aggressive and in some instances making decisions to benefit only themselves and their bonuses. Many threatened by management if unreasonable requests are not followed.

Jacobs in UAE are the worst company I have ever worked for .I know this is not across the board in Jacobs but this was my first time.wkrking with them

Very poor leadership and spineless when it comes to standing up for staff and challanging the very abusive and interfering client .no loyalty to own team ,managment only looking after there own jobs

Pros

Good money

Cons

Poor leadership

Productive and workplace culture

Professional workplace culture Employee health and Safety is the first priority Direct access to all the leaders Stress free culture excellent packages and benefits

Pros

Sports activites

Cons

Normal working Hours

Excellent Job culture

Jacobs have provided excellent job culture. Management was very helpful. HR and administration collaborated with project team efficiently. Good workplace culture for experienced Engineers

Good working environment

Jacobs is multicultural working environment where there are a lot of potential positions are available. Jacobs promotes equal opportunities for men and women.

Good people

Jacobs has many good people working for them it is a pleasure working with them. Management are good and can learn from them. jacobs is worldwide with good opportunities

Professional work place

Professional work place Professional management. Accessible HR,Payroll,PRO's It is a very reputed company. Safety culture "Beyond Zero" is the best.

It was productive and I gained a lot of knowledge, I met a lot of people with different nationalities. I enjoyed working with my colleagues.

I learned a lot for almost 5 years of working in Jacobs, the management was very cooperative and supportive, working atmosphere is good and productive

As PMC we were not contacted by Jacobs.

As Construction Manager myself and the HSE Manager would leave the office early and watch and participate in daily toolbox talks. Working with multi cultural workforce was the most enjoyable part because teaching safety to these people was a challenge and worth doing.

Fun

Generate PR campaigns as well as media relations strategies Assist in planning marketing strategies as well as campaigns Generate presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures as well as marketing and promotional messages

Good company to work for

The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work. Nice work culture and good management. Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.

Fun workplace no pressure,very good office culture

I am a seconded employee who working for Jacobs on Contractor side as per contract condition. The most important thing i have learned from this company to make their employee stress free and letting them work according to their ease.

Pros

Learning

MENA region doesn't care about employee

Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee. Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!

Pros

Work life, salary

Cons

Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values

No further comment. The Company is highly recognized as number 1 design firm in the world (2018-2019). All employees in the different departments are approachable and helpful for any assistance I require during my term. Salary is given on time as per Company payroll schedule. Cyber security in all work sites is strictly implemented.

Good work experience

I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.

Pros

Strong safety culture

Cons

Lots of travelling

Its fantastic to work at CH2M HILL International

Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.

Pros

5 days work

Workplace culture

The working environment is amazing. It gives comfort to work with other nationality. You gained in behavioral adjustment for approach and friendship. You're becoming unselfish t contribute your technical know-how.

Pros

Accommodation is great

Cons

Sometimes you have to travel by Supply Boat daily, in order to cover the job requirements at the artificail Island.

Good

Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.

good

Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly. Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.

good

Cons

No such

Exceelnt

Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jacobs