Ishraq Home Health Care

Ishraq Home Health Care Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates7 reviews

Needs to be very flexible to this job.

Unflexible schedules, needs to be very dedicated to the job.Nurses are quite good but caregivers are not cooperative and arrogant when taught.Needs proper training for caregivers.

Nice working with them

Great pleasure to work with ishraq family and benefits and allowance is good. Also the hr and the owner of the company is very hand on to listened to us.

Pros

Free benefits and allowance

Cons

Nice duty and nice off .

Incompetent management and power tripping staff.

If you want to work and be thrown outside Abu Dhabi this is the best place for you. Brace yourself to be working outside Abu Dhabi and work to another Emirates instead. Salary here is not competitive as compared to other home care. They will also ask you to work more than the required hours of time wherein it will never be added to your pay or consider it as an over time.

Cons

Unpaid overtime.

hard place to work with hard and hard management

it is hard working there but in the past the old management was understanding there staff but now with the new management its hard to communicate with them since now they are not caring and our patients are also complaining to us but what can we do and we are always on stress if tomorrow they will change us

Pros

salary on time

Cons

Long hours, management

good salary and benefits

on time salary, workload depends on the type of patient you are assignedgood company organizationnursing management is good well approached manager and supervisorhighly recommend

Pros

on time salary

Cons

expect to assign in different area with different types of patient

Not the best home care

Literally you'll feel like you're working as a slave. Like literally in a snap they can change your schedule, long hours of work, politics inside the company, unprofesional email/text or chat responses, unexplainable pay slip and you'll even cry out for a restday.

Pros

You'll receive your salary on time.

Cons

Long hours of work.

Best home care services

Working in Ishraq Home Health Care is a pleasure. They have a friendly environment which is the best among all healthcare providers. I do recommend all patients to enjoy the lovely care they are providing.

Jobs at Ishraq Home Health Care