Intermass Engineering & Contracting LLC

Intermass Engineering & Contracting LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates16 reviews

A Good Place to Work in

I had a good time with team work there for 2 years and half. They are respectful and manager was good with all. They provide salary on time and they respect staff.

Fast paced and mechanicalwork environment

Overall a very good company. But demands lot of working hours. Site management is good. Labours are well taken care of than staff and there is no compromise on safety.

good place to work

INTERMASS is a good organization , they offer you a good opportunity to learn and improve your experiences . at INTERMASS you will get a secure job and as long as the company have a suitable cash flow you will work. the working time depending on the projects situation and it will be differ according to the project life cycle

Good

Management was poor but work good, am fine in intermass but foremans are managers there and system running it was poor so please change the system nw its running

Good working environment

Working here It a mix of all like calm, stress, free, long hours, but overall a good working experience. Plus you will get to learn more things because lastly you are directly responsible reporting to department head

Humanity side of things

It was quiet a nice experience with a company taking care of the humanity side of things. The colleagues were friendly and supportive. Management was listening carefully to employees. And all in all it was a great experience.

Behavior and services

It was a good experience of working with Intermass engineering and contracting co. llc. The behavior of Staff, Engineers, foreman, Supervisor is too good. And their services was excellent.

OLD Company in UAE with strong background.

The company is in UAE for past 40 year,Now the company is under expansion as the Son of owner taken incharge. The company work culture is very good,you are free to express your concerns,Company providing good benefits also, The company is taking projects all over UAE,Maintaining high quality.As a QA QC i like the most is the construction team is supporting very much on Quality.Every one Working as a one team. So the work is enjoyable and never get tensed.Thanks You intermass

Pros

Free to express

Cons

Sometimes long hours.

productive

i started working in this company as a trainee engineer and i learned so many things from this company as i was working with different people from different countries .

good

the company has good WBS of employees , salary receive at time the disadvantge of work here , unlimted daly working time , the overall company very good .

Good atmosphere place with a good experience to learn BUT less salary

Good Company but unjustified salaries, but as im working here there are a lot of things to learn every day and my job role is increasing day after day.

Good Compay

Intermass Engineering and contracting is good construction company, which completed many government projects successfully. It has been established before 29 years.

Pros

salary delivery time is good

Cons

Long Time work

Job security and good working timings.

1. Read the tender documents & relevant drawings. 2. I learned that i should give everything perfectly. 3. Our company management is good. 4. My co-workers are giving good co-operation officially and personally. 5. My hardest part of job is quantity take off. 6. My most enjoyable part of job is working timings.

Construction Field

I like this Company because its an esteemed organization. But I want to achieve my profession i.e Finance( Accounts).

Good working environment but credit not given

Not a good experience working here, I mean no job satisfaction

Pros

Good working environment for learning

Cons

Working long hours, no appreciation

Intermass is like an Institution for me..

1.Hands- on training for Integrated Integrated (QEHS) Management System based on ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 conducted by Intermass QEHS Manager helped meto meet criteria demanded by 3rd party Inspection for validatingISO certificates.2. Your ATTITUDE (1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5=100) is the way to success.3. Effective4. Coordial5. Dealing work force during Summer.6. Completing project without any LTI.

Pros

free to express your feeling/concern

Cons

long hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intermass Engineering & Contracting LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Intermass Engineering & Contracting LLC Reviews by Location