Intelligent Partners

Intelligent Partners Management reviews

United Arab Emirates19 reviews

Clear

Productive and Encouraging Workplace

Working with the best education consultants, Intelligent Partners has given me a great opportunity to learn and excel in my field. Surrounded by passionate, supportive, fun co-workers and immense support from the upper management too. I strongly recommend this place for somebody who wants to learn and grow and also bring out the best in them.

A friendly and open environment

I had the opportunity to work here as an intern, and it was definitely an informative experience. The other employee are friendly and a pleasure to work with, as they helped me in finding my feet during my first two weeks. Training was also very well done and easy to pick up, as well as gradual. The workplace culture is very cooperative as one employee is sometimes required to assist more than one department, which subsequently makes the workload to be intense. as an intern, I learned a lot especially in terms of time management and labour division. I have also noticed a significant improvement in my communication skills as well as my personal work ethic. Working here was a good experience as it gave me a general idea of what steps to take as I make a career, and I highly recommend applying here.

Pros

opportunity to learn more than one facet of the organisation

Cons

My Review

Very special work place I have ever worked. Management and the colleagues take care of each other, especially the higher management. There is a sense of belongingness in the organization. Good interaction with co workers and manager,workplace culture is upbeat.

Interesting Job Profile!

Training was great. Management was supporting and sensitive. Workplace culture was diverse and my colleagues were fabulous. The best part was support from upper management.

Pros

My Colleagues:-)

No professional growth

There is no proper system. No performance management, no training provided no recognition. It's all about delivering results regardless of how they are delivered.

There is no work-life balance.

No training and unfair informal evaluations. It's all about gettings numbers. The wife to the Manager is so rude to employees. she keeps shouting at employees rather than communicating to them.

Pros

Cons

Unhealthy work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Intelligent Partners Reviews by Location