Intelligent Partners

Intelligent Partners Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai16 reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace with such brilliant colleagues

I had an amazing working experience with IP. Productive, Fun, work life balance as always!Challenging, yet very fulfilling tasks at the end of the day...

Internship at Intelligent Partners.

Working at Intelligent Partners Education Consultancy in UAE as an Intern has helped me to acquire all the knowledge needed for higher education abroad.

Productive and Encouraging Workplace

Working with the best education consultants, Intelligent Partners has given me a great opportunity to learn and excel in my field. Surrounded by passionate, supportive, fun co-workers and immense support from the upper management too. I strongly recommend this place for somebody who wants to learn and grow and also bring out the best in them.

A friendly and open environment

I thank Intelligent Partners for the internship opportunity, working with them made me understand how to have a professional approach towards work and I enjoyed working on the tasks assigned, they are interesting and informative

Great experience

Great working experience. It is an amazing company. Alot to learn and work. Even the colleagues are great. Overall It's a friendly and a great experience.

Research Skills

the leading teacher recruitment and placement agency in the Middle East. They Provide the best teachers from the Market. They are good in Hunting , poaching and finding the right talent for the school.

Multitasking and research skills

- This was a education consultancy where there was a lot of research work involved as well as screening of Cvs to meet the criteria. - Learnt about various advertising platforms as well

Brilliant

Great experience available here , especially for freshers. My colleagues were very social and helped to train me from the basics till I worked efficiently and achieved client targets. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. If you are someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of tasks hands-on , then I strongly recommend you to work here.

Pros

Colleagues

Excellent work place

Working with Intelligent Partners added so much value to my profile, it's acceptance all over the globe, elevates each one of us working here as not only as a good professional but also brings out the best in us as an individual. Learning and following work ethics at Intelligent Partners was professional. Surrounded by passionate, smart, interesting, fun co-workers. Intelligent Partners attracts so many different types of people and everyone is part of the team. At its best, it's an upbeat, rewarding place to work.

My Review

Very special work place I have ever worked. Management and the colleagues take care of each other, especially the higher management. There is a sense of belongingness in the organization. Good interaction with co workers and manager,workplace culture is upbeat.

Simply put, the best place I have ever worked

Simply put, the best place I have ever worked. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. Great people, smart and genuinely care about their students. There is a lot of room for advancement based on performance and learning. I was happy to be part of the team.

Interesting Job Profile!

Training was great. Management was supporting and sensitive. Workplace culture was diverse and my colleagues were fabulous. The best part was support from upper management.

Pros

My Colleagues:-)

No professional growth

There is no proper system. No performance management, no training provided no recognition. It's all about delivering results regardless of how they are delivered.

There is no work-life balance.

No training and unfair informal evaluations. It's all about gettings numbers. The wife to the Manager is so rude to employees. she keeps shouting at employees rather than communicating to them.

Pros

Cons

Unhealthy work environment

You just to have focus on your job and coordinate to all department to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunications. Unity and coordination is a MUST

Amazing learning experience!

A typical day would go by with me making phone calls to schools all over UAE to set up interviews and this was what i was best at in this internship. My colleagues were more than welcoming and very helpful. This internship taught me the real dynamics of a working environment in a country away from home. The hard part of this job were the long working hours but since the job was interesting time would mostly fly. Matching applicant for teacher roles and jobs was my favorite task as I enjoy working in the recruitment department the most.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Intelligent Partners Reviews by Location