Intelligent Partners
View all Intelligent Partners reviews

Intelligent Partners

Intelligent Partners Employee Review

My Review

Very special work place I have ever worked. Management and the colleagues take care of each other, especially the higher management. There is a sense of belongingness in the organization. Good interaction with co workers and manager,workplace culture is upbeat.

Productive and Fun Workplace with such brilliant colleagues

I had an amazing working experience with IP. Productive, Fun, work life balance as always!Challenging, yet very fulfilling tasks at the end of the day...
Same location

Internship at Intelligent Partners.

Working at Intelligent Partners Education Consultancy in UAE as an Intern has helped me to acquire all the knowledge needed for higher education abroad.

Productive and Encouraging Workplace

Working with the best education consultants, Intelligent Partners has given me a great opportunity to learn and excel in my field. Surrounded by passionate, supportive, fun co-workers and immense support from the upper management too. I strongly recommend this place for somebody who wants to learn and grow and also bring out the best in them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Intelligent Partners Reviews by Location