Intelligent Partners
View all Intelligent Partners reviews

Intelligent Partners

Intelligent Partners Employee Review

Brilliant

Great experience available here , especially for freshers. My colleagues were very social and helped to train me from the basics till I worked efficiently and achieved client targets. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. If you are someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment with a variety of tasks hands-on , then I strongly recommend you to work here.

Pros

Colleagues

Same role

A friendly and open environment

I had the opportunity to work here as an intern, and it was definitely an informative experience. The other employee are friendly and a pleasure to work with, as they helped me in finding my feet during my first two weeks. Training was also very well done and easy to pick up, as well as gradual. The workplace culture is very cooperative as one employee is sometimes required to assist more than one department, which subsequently makes the workload to be intense. as an intern, I learned a lot especially in terms of time management and labour division. I have also noticed a significant improvement in my communication skills as well as my personal work ethic. Working here was a good experience as it gave me a general idea of what steps to take as I make a career, and I highly recommend applying here.

Pros

opportunity to learn more than one facet of the organisation

Cons

Same location

Productive and Fun Workplace with such brilliant colleagues

I had an amazing working experience with IP. Productive, Fun, work life balance as always!Challenging, yet very fulfilling tasks at the end of the day...
Same location

Internship at Intelligent Partners.

Working at Intelligent Partners Education Consultancy in UAE as an Intern has helped me to acquire all the knowledge needed for higher education abroad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Intelligent Partners Reviews by Location

• Intelligent Partners
  • Brilliant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?