Integrated Gas Services Co. LLC

Integrated Gas Services Co. LLC Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates4 reviews

A good company that gives an opportunity for career growth

1) IGS gave me an opportunity to learn a wide array of administrative duties from executive support to the Area Manager whilst performing some duties in human resources department.2) The management provides a good working environment and has a good company culture.3) The most enjoyable part of my job was learning HR duties that has been helping me to more gain knowledge and made a significant contribution in my career.

Good Company

Good colleagues to work with and fun environment at work. They provide good training upon inception into the company. enjoyable part of job included travelling within UAE to meet clients and negotiate with them for contracts.

My First Company in UAE

IGS was my first company in UAE from where i got hands on training in my profession which was very important for my career growth. Very good working atmosphere with best team.

Productive but not fun workplace

start the day by planning and prioritizing first Learnt a lot about contracts and the construction system The management is quiet nice and very loving The hardest part of my job is it is not fun the most enjoyable part of the job is their system is easy and understandable to learn

Pros

transport to and from work

Cons

not allowed to eat any cooked food inside the office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated Gas Services Co. LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Integrated Gas Services Co. LLC Reviews by Location