INNOVATIONS GROUP

INNOVATIONS GROUP Pay & Benefits reviews

United Arab Emirates17 reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Nice people. Busy, but thanks for the experienced. I've learned to be attentive and how to handle a customer wants. Even only for the short period of time.

Worst place

If there would be 0 star, i gladly press that. Didn't pay salary if you don't reach the target, and reaching the targeg is not easy. There policy is very tough.

Well organized company for some one to work with

Well organized and safe company recomended for someone to work with. The company that respects employees and gives the employees their rights and their benefits

its very bad experience with innovations

very bad experience with innovations group very disappointed salary not on a time manager behavior is very bad no increment no staff benefits no air ticket only 2 years 1 time

Very Professional and excellent !

They provide me with a job which exceeded my expectations! I was happy with the salary, the timings, and the work location. The workplace was good and all my coworkers were friendly and cooperative.

Pros

The work timings were perfect.

Cons

nothing

Fun place to work in

The best experience in terms of a good boss and a friendly environment. Management needs more advancement in terms of employee growth, performance management and succession planning and appraisals.Learned a lot in terms of delivery and how to maintain TAT and time management.

Cons

long hours with no compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INNOVATIONS GROUP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• INNOVATIONS GROUP