IDES

IDES Employee Reviews

just ok

My immediate supervisor was absolutely awesome. Didn't care much for my time there as it became dreary day after day dealing with so many people going through terribly emotionally bad circumstances.

Pros

great 1st level supervisor

Cons

no upward movement, dreary, state is broke

Dinâmica e agradável

As professoras são bem receptivas, todo mundo te ajuda, o fazer pedagógico é diferente

Little room for advancement. No training. Exremely low morale.

Very negative work environment when State offices are open. People that you deal with generally are going through a very rough period in their lives and some can be VERY difficult to deal with. Low morale at the office. No training.

Pros

Decent Benefits.

Cons

Short Breaks. State is broke so little money for OT or raises.

Agradável

Coordenação e equipe ótima de se trabalhar, só deixa a desejar no salário e benefícios…

Buen Plan de Remuneracion, Horario exigente

Empresa Joven, en mejora continua de sus practicas, Buen proyecto, Buen ambiente.

Pros

Plan de remuneracion

Cons

Horario y areas de alcance del trabajo fuera de la ciudad

Stressful job and they don’t care

This company will give you a new job without asking if you would like to move positions, without any proper training, and without any additional compensation. When you try and voice your concerns you get the “we had training how do you not know this already” talk and they make you feel very inferior. They genuinely do not care about the employee only that you do their jobs without any questions asked.

Productive, fun and educational

I usually started work at 8:30 a.m and usually worked till 4 p.m. Sometimes I had to work overtime at home or outside. The hardest part of the job maybe was interpretation at meetings. The most enjoyable part was when I was tasked to deal with business aspects of the project, procurement, looking for possible options for outsourcing, etc. I learnt that, to be able to know people well is one of the most critical skills one might aim for.

Internship was good

I have done Internship from there and they have given a very good training. We learnt about various financial products and also we have done some sort of surveys. Management, work culture everything was good.

It's a good job

I never imagined doing the work that I do. I have learned to work with legal cases and use legal resources. The skills that I came with have, certainly strengthened while working at IDES.

Pros

Bnefits

Cons

Unknown

très agréable

une journée tranquille et opportunités de développement l'aspect le plus agréable c'est rester en communion avec les écoliers

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

pas de formation

Helping the city survive

answered phone calls office ettiqute and how to respond to angry consumers great management diverse workplace with relaxed atmosphere dealing with irate clients lunch time

Pros

serving others

Cons

feeling others wrath

It was a fun loving place to work and very good colleagues surrounded by.Enjoyed working their.I had a very good supportive management and very skilled people around me to help me at my workplace.

Assit Soldiers in the Medical Board process

I brief soldier who are going through a medical board. I talk to them about their benefits on the military side and the VA side.

Pros

Working with Soldiers

professional fast pace environment

• Complete assessment • Adult Education and GED programs • Career Advancement Programs Core Staff Temp Agency/Coram 3/13 to 10/13 Payor Change Coordinator • Verify Patient Medicare Benefits, insurance eligibility, and correct shipping address • ICD9/HCPCS Billing and coding • Working with Prior Authorizations • Received and resolved issues over the phone & routes appropriately. Suburban Surgical 11/12 to 2/13 Medical Assistant/Medical Biller/Receptionist/Scheduler/Authorization Representative • Took patient vitals, assist doctors with the patients, checked patient health insurance information, collected patients copays and deductibles, billing and coding, translated, schedule patient clinic, post-op and or surgery appointment’s.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Design and prodution

1. 24 Hours working place 2 Lot of lean 3. Poor attitude 4. Indecent 5. Hard working area 6. Enjoyment only team members to team members

Cons

Was a great place to work until the State laid me off

I was a Veterans Representative helping other Veterans find employment. Now I am on the other end of the spectrum looking for suitable employment. I enjoyed my job and was confident that as a Veteran, I would have job security with the state until retirement.

Pros

Worked for a manager who trusted me and was very supportive

Cons

Mass layoff the affected many Veterans

I have very high reviews from my superiors, and perfect attendance

I work at the Illinois Unemployment office, where I have to utililze all my customer service, computer, organizational and managerial skills to assist a large group of mulit-cultural, multi age group, different levels of computer literacy.( to even no computer skills at all), claimants on how to file for their unemployment benefits on line. While following the state laws and regulations I conduct my guidance of these claimant as if they were in a class room. The office has 100 to 150 people a day. I handle 30 to 50 a day. The claimants are angry, sad, defeated, distraught, confused and some just outright mean. I maintain a professional demeanor at all times. My success rate is very high with applications filed. The hardest part is trying to explain to individuals, who do not speak good english, or who have never used a compiter before. Some of the claimants are loud and abusive, so I have to difuse a lot of situations and keep the peace. The reward is helping people. I love to help people and I feel for their plight. I know how important it is to have someone assist you, who is knowledgable, caring and fast. I also train

Pros

My superions appreciate me and buy me lunch some time

Cons

Sometimes the staff have to call the police, because they get so rowdy.

Worked with Veterans looking for jobs

Maintained over 1000 veterans and contacted them to keep their resumes updated.

empresa dinamica, recreativa

aprendi muito e conquistei amigos. muito boa a experiencia que tive,

Pros

muito bom de trabalhar

Cons

termino do meu contrato

Ides

Love The Place And People That Worked Around Me, Very Helpful

Busy and happy

I worked with some of the most agreeable people I have known. They are all in accord with the problems of the day, both with personell and with the public.

Pros

nice office, very clean and organized

Cons

they don't have enough help

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDES