ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates28 reviews

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,619 reviews

Professionalism

1. When some lunatics met as a customer. 2. Professionalism. 3. Management is very supportive. 4. workplace culture is outstanding. 5. Call handling more than 200 calls of customers a day. 6. Felicitation. Excellent working environment with Competitive policies Management is good HR is also very helpful Better job security

Fun workplace

easy going enough time to learn the products friendly work environment teamwork supportive staffs pressure in work coordination team effort to complete the particular task

Very Well Setup

I like to work with such good environment,staff,food,security. environment of growth and excellence and earn a job Which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.

Secure place to work in

Job comfort and security is there. Space to learn and explore.Good work culture.Gives you exposure to various sectors of banking. Overall a nice place to gain your international experience as a starter in UAE.

user friendly soft ware

i have enjoyed a job with software and easily achieved targets with superior support. one more thing perfect timings hours. we need complete all my work within the duty hours with accurately.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Account opening, mf, fd, M2i, Demat

Feeling very good working with icici bank. Opening nri accounts for nri’s and fb, Fcnr, Demat Account, money to India. Keeping very good relationship with the client and have a good data base.

Pros

Team lunches

exellent bank to work

its good to work with icici bank and you can learn many things,and you will get bonus annually, i Worked in ICICI Bank as phone banking officer in the customer service (credit card),my responsibity was to handle inbound credit card calls which was in block mode,whenever customer does not pay there credit card bills after sixty days the card will goes into temporary block mode,then customer will call us and we use to say about the pending payment,we educate the customer about the cibil score,and sending the statements of their creditcard,and taking the request to issue the NOC certificate after closing the card, We used to settle the credit card,reissuing the New credit card.(for two years).

Pros

there was free atmosphere to work

Cons

limited hours

Happy to work with

Customers are the main asset to the company I love to be part of ICICI.The common thing about the people in the bank is everyone likes to mingle with the people.

Pros

Incentives are high

Cons

No free lunch

Productive workplace lots of learning

A most of the profile involve multiple function , the learning scope is very high. Job security one of the major advantage while with ICICI Bank. Every transfer request has been analysed by senior HR and employee is transferred if reason found appropriate.

Pros

Learning scope, Job Security

Cons

Career Groth

Productive and friendly

It is great working with such a great financial institute. Everyday i get chance to learn and develop few skills and can acquire knowledge. Workplace culture is more friendly.

Best place to start your career. You can learn many things in a short time because the training is very good . Motivating staff.

I will definitely suggest anyone to start their career in ICICI Bank because they give you full freedom to understand the Product before you enter the market and i really enjoyed my career here and felt the importance given to me and the organisation is very well organized gives you many benefits and the Job security is also good which gives you more confident to work with more efficiency.

Pros

good for fresher 2 days off in a alternate week, job security

Cons

No incentives, Managers and team leaders are not worthy of their position

good place for freshers

icici is a good place for freshers. The work load is not that much. The seniors are quite helpful. It is not a good place for learning new technologies. Salary-wise not a profitable organization to work in.

Private banker

I worked with ICICI Bank as a Private banker UAE & Kuwait for a period of 5 years. I was based out of DIFC Dubai. The job involved managing client wealth

Conducive environment for Finance Grads to kick start their career

Working as a Financial Counselor at ICICI Bank Ltd. handling Loan&Mortgage department. Learned how the credit department works(initial credit appraisal of the client ,estimating eligibility,accessing repayment Capacity). Initial client acquisition and maintaining a long term relation with them by cross selling our products like(mutual funds,insurance plans etc)

Pros

Platform to start one's career, Learning basic banking products and services

Cons

Limited growth in retail sector

Good

Good individual experience while employed there.Enjoyed working at the company.Company having good environment and culture.Overall I enjoyed working with Icici Bank.

Productive and fun workplace

Work was to good Gain knowledge this company Meet the new customer So many benefits of customers this loan Customer full satisfaction Low rate of interest This is the best auto loans Icici bank ltd

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

Nice space to work

The job nature and the environment is good, will help us to do the task quick and it also is good training place of the job, and the colleques and the management is also very nice.

incredible place to work

Its one of the amazing place to start the career, Management is so good that one doesnot have to look forward for any things else.. They do take care of the employees at individual level.

Challenging Work Environment

ICICI Bank Ltd. is one of the four most prominent banks in India. The management is approachable, ready to guide and follow the organization culture as any employee on the lower level would. Working at ICICI Bank Ltd. teaches how to work towards solutions and manage time and critical issues related to work. This ends up extending beyond your workplace

Pros

Strong Work Ethics, Strong Work Culture, Great Management

Cons

Difficult to maintain Work-Life balance at times

Awesome and enjoyed a lotttttt.....

It was a great exoerience to be there in I bank. Great work atmosphere and employee friendly management and supportive co workers. A day starts with customer service and had 2 or 3 customer visit a day.

A great workplace with even better colleagues

A typical day at work begins with a morning motivation from the team leader to carry out the daily task. I learned to manage according to the daily challenges since it is a daily target based job. The management at ICICI is very supportive and understanding and the colleagues are coperative. The hardest part of the job can sometimes be meeting the daily targets. While the most enjoyable part is also dealing with those daily challenges.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Not many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ICICI Bank Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?