ICE

ICE Employee Reviews

sales

must close deals, work hard, drive far or work from home. benefits are expensive, make a lot of calls. Listen to upset customers. Hear great stories from some customers

Fast pace with a fun environment.

Ice cold entertainment is a seasonal outdoor ice skating rink located at the Irvine Spectrum mall. It is a great way to add to the holiday spirit and a great place for people of all ages to come hangout and have a good time. Management is always on top of their game and little to no mistakes are made. The hardest part of the job might be the difficult customers that come by once a while, but the environment makes up for it and everyone including employees have a good time. Would definitely and have in the past recommended friends to this job.

Pros

Good exercise.

Cons

Its only seasonal.

Had ups and downs. Very competitive and highly stressful

Very competitive and highly stressful. You're a team, yet you have to cover your own back. Everday there was new drama. Sad that I grew to hate something I loved so much for so lonf

Pros

Free ice time

Stay Away from this Fraudulent Company

This company hired me to replace a manager in one of their locations in Southern Jersey. When I got there the employees approached me one by one and stated, and I quote, 'This is a hostile work environment" Apparently one of the employees had 2 documented cases with HR against the manager I was replacing. The company knew what was going on there before they hired me.. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY BAD NEWS. STAY AWAY IF YOU HAVE ANY DIGNITY!!!!!!!!!

great company to work for

a great company who will go the extra mile.good bunch of lads and the owner is easy to get on with. the work load was busy and constant.............................

Experience

The Company was a decent place work but apparently the business practices were questionable I left the company after it was federally shut down for operating unlawfully.

Pros

Fair Company Treated employees well

Cons

Business practices questionable

ambiente de oficina muy relajado.

Es un trabajo de orden y de tranquilidad donde el.ambiente de trabajo es acogedor y muy tranquilo.

Pros

seguro, Asociación, médico de empresa

Cons

no tiene contras

Learn Learn Learn

The Owner will have you feed at the fire hose to learn and it is a great opportunity. You can learn Netapps, installing and administering. They have lots of online education, and have free Lunches from time to time, will pay for clothes and gas going to customers.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Alot of Customers

buen ambiente de trabajo con oportunidad de capacitarse en el puesto

muy buena ya que tiene muy buenos salarios y oportunidades de desarrollo.

Pros

Pension complementaria

Cons

jefaturas intermedias poco participativas

Cambios

Los cambio en la Institución se están haciendo sin medir las consecuencias y esto puede perjudicar a la propia empresa.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICE?

un buen ambiente laboral

excelente la relación obrero-patronal y excelente compañerismo, además de el aprendizaje diario .

Pros

seguro médico, médico de empresa

Fun Energetic

I really enjoyed this job. Not only meeting and greeting new people/Customers everyday. Helping them find what there looking for. Also the fashion trend. The hours Start and finish time were reasonable.

Pros

Listening to music

Cons

Lack of security

Calm and interesting

A bus but calm and low key working environment. There wasn't a need to rush and create a bigger error/issue than we were on site to clean up. Numerous ministry documents to learn and specific procedures at each different work site.

exelente

una empresa muy inportane y con muchos beneficios , hay muy buenos recursos y materia prima para poder hacer el trabajo bien

Pros

bueno

Cons

ninguna

Ambiente de trabajo agradable, día a día de concen cosas nuevas

Mi evaluación es de un 9 de 10, es una empresa muy importante y sería, la recomiendo

Terrible Environment

Very unprofessional ownership. Treated customers terribly and would rarely take a call from an irate customer. Would force employees to deal with them even though employees had no way to help.

Pros

Cons

totally uncomfortable environment every day.

Excelente patrono

Excelente patrono y oportunidades de crecer Es una empresa sólida y de gran trayectoria

aprendi a atender al cliente adecuadamente

aprendí mucho en este restaurante sobre como se debe tratar a los clientes, y tratar con personas difíciles y a pesar de eso mantener la calma y tratar bien al cliente.

very good

very good. ICE led the largest human gathering in the world. they handled it was grace and compassion, trying to be a bespoke service to each individual in attendance. rather raveshing really. they were given an impossible job, yet they grabbed the bull by its horns and faced i head on. ICE, I applaud you greatly

Es una empresa con gran estabilidad laboral, calido ambiente de trabajo.

El ICE es una empresa que ofrece muchos beneficios a sus empleados, con un alto nivel de exigencia para las funciones respectivas de cada colaborador.

Pros

Alimentación, transporte, servicio médico

Cons

Cuando estás en un proyecto, no tienes oportunidad de estabilidad laboral

ambiente de trabajo chevere

fue una experiencia agradable durante los meses que trabajé aprendí a trabajar en grupo y también era una ventaja en el seguro medico

Pros

seguro medico y subsidio de transporte

Cons

no tengo contras

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ICE