ICE

ICE Employee Reviews

sales

must close deals, work hard, drive far or work from home. benefits are expensive, make a lot of calls. Listen to upset customers. Hear great stories from some customers

Great people and place to work

Management was weak in some locations. However, it is a great place to work. Travel around the world almost weekly and everyday is something different.

Pros

good people to work with, pays well

Cons

weak management, lack of effective leadership

Educational and productive

I have gained many experiences in projects related to roads, bridges and tunnels, attending educational seminars to introduce some special construction elements.

Cons

Ambiente laboral tenso, no hay posibilidad de crecimiento debido a las restricciones presupuestarias

Los cambios en los últimos años han vuelto al ICE una institución poco atractiva por el reducido espacio para crecer y la imposibilidad de ascensos.

Pros

Médico de empresa, estabilidad laboral

Cons

No hay posibilidad de crecimiento, ni ascensos.

muy buena experiencia

relativamente bien , una bonita experiencia trabajar para ellos

Excelente

Exelente buen ambiente de trabajo todos son amigos nadie t discrimina

Pros

Seguro y protección

Cons

Brake

Horrible

Stay away from this place. They will convince you that you will be making good pay ,the reality is low pay, scam sales and poor management. The worst minimum wage call center in Arizona. Every hard earned extra commission you can make, they will find away to penalize you and take back from you.

Great food in cafe

Fun place to work very competitive job and was good at it. Learned a lot about sales with different tools to use. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my co-workers.

Pros

Dounts

Cons

Short breaks

Productive working with children with behavior problems. I enjoyed working with the children. I helped them complete their studies assigned by the tea

I enjoyed working this job. I love to work with the kids. Every day was different but they had to do their work and I had to see that it was completed.

Pros

Being helpful

Cons

health care

Collaborative employees

Very interesting, never a dull moment; employees looked out for one another; opportunity for training and advancement; hardest part of the job was to maintain an even work and personal life balance; lots of hours.

Terrible & Beyond Stressful

They tell you that you will have weekends off to get you in the door then you don't even get to pick your days off. They literally count how many times you go to the bathroom & time you. They don't care if you are sick or seriously injured they will give you a point for every time to you clock in late or early 7 points are your done even if you have a Doctors note. Training is terrible. They say your inbound only to sit there and cold call all day long off lists they give you. Its probably the worst place I have ever worked. The only thing I like was working from 6AM- 2PM. They make YOU pay for parking spot in there parking lot, as well as a headset to use and they aren't cheap $75, they aren't wireless and you don't get to keep them. I could go on and on. This place is NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR HEALTH!!

Pros

Nothing!

Cons

Please read below!!

Stable for the most part

This is a avionics shop - there will always be a need for electronics on modern aircraft -so the jobs are fairly stable. As long as the upper management liked an individual there was job security.

Pros

Flexible schedule for single parents

Cons

Two people in particular, and only those two really spoil the whole bunch

Work Place

This would be a great place to work for someone looking for a first time job. Great employees and great management. Sometimes stressful when a wave of people come in to skate but easily manageable.

n/a

Typical day of work was tedious and not challenging. Looking for anything to fine traders for the sake of having your job be relevant is not where i want to be

Es una empresa comprometida con brindar un buen servicio a la poblacion.

Con experiencia que cuento en la institucion ice es de practicas supervisadas debido a que estudie en una colegio tecnico,por este motivo no se realizo contrato no se resibio un salario. Pero gracias a esta empresa tengo conocimiento de como es un ambiente laboral, experiencia en servicio al cliente, complir con las tareas del día en el tiempo preciso.

This company boasts a high income potential, but it has nothing to do with your performance.

When I chose to work here over the other two opportunities available to me, the entire interview was based on a multitude of lies. The only employees at ICE who are paid handsomely for their roles have been selected by their friends or family in leadership roles to do so. The "membership" sales department actively encourages each employee to cash in on their peer's hard work if a sale has not been closed within a week by routinely handing out lead sheets with appointments which have not been closed out, regardless of an ongoing sales relationship that may still be in place. The exact moment my concerns were brought up regarding the unethical practices, my leads were immediately improved in an effort to keep my concerns quiet.

Facinating work.

This was a personal project with a friend. A great learning experience that I would only do once. Could not financially afford to do it again. Kudos to NOV for letting us develop it and use it to build their documents. You can only do this kind of project when you ave a real world problem to solve.

Pros

Great learning experience

Cons

long hours without pay.

Fun and flexible

Great part time job great for high school students or if you need extra cash for the holidays. Management was great and worked with you if you had a second job

It was a ery productive job

They have a lot of work and I learned so much. I wish I would stay working there more longer.But the reason I got lid off , they said ,, they dont have funds to pay me

Environnement de travaille agréable

une equipe au top dommage un management inéxistant et un PDG qui fait la sourde oreille

Pros

équipe au top

Cons

management

fun workplace

fun and exciting work environment. I had knowledge and passion for our products. Regular opportunities to practice my sales transactional Spanish. Great staff to work with

Pros

daily work lunches

Cons

no healthcare, seasonal job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ICE