ICE

ICE Employee Reviews

sales

must close deals, work hard, drive far or work from home. benefits are expensive, make a lot of calls. Listen to upset customers. Hear great stories from some customers

Buen trabajo para adquirir experiencia

Es un trabajo estable y de facil acceso sin necesidad de tener mucha experiencia (esto en el sector de proyectos) pero el horario es incomodo para estudiar y el salario es muy bajo considerando riesgo laboral y en el esfuerzo laboral

Welcoming

The staff that I worked with were really nice. I enjoyed working there. It was a fun experience and I learnt many things from it. Even though Im a student the pay is great

Pros

The staff were very friendly.

Cons

When it's not busy I don't get many shift

Great place to work.

Great diversity, good place to work, fast paced. The pay was excelent with great benifits. Overall I would be very prepared to incounter challanges every day due to it's inviroment.

High paced micromanaged environment

High paced, highly repetive work. You do not deviate and are not to think for yourself, each decision MUST come from the top. Very little understanding of life/work balance, as they are genrally understaffed.

Excelente

A nivel personal, es una excelente empresa que impulsa en sus proyectos y personal a ser más competitivos día a día. Es ser capacitados en distintas áreas funcionales de acuerdo a su demanda a desarrollar

es un trabajo normal

es un trabajo bajo presión siempre y muy detallado ,con mucha diciplinar y capacitación .

small busy enterprise

part time mobile various genre independent supportive informal somewhat obtuse no backlog less than forthcoming inexperienced is many hr aspects small minded

Calling same leads

Pitching cruise packages. Calling same leads over and over. Pitch is easy, pulling credit card is not. There are better prices dealing with cruise line it self. Always listening. Revolving door.

Good workplace for beginners

Its good to work in ICE for a beginner. It takes time to get permanent shifts. Job in ICE alone is not good for a good living. But its good as a part time job. You need to have a second job because pay is not very good.

Productive and friendly environment

As TS position, we flight often and some time we drive the company Van's to transport the minors and/or family units. We keep communication with ,Command Center.

Pros

We can choose days avalauble to work

Cons

We get miles in every flight done.

Protective

The job in that company is only suitable for boys they didn't pay salary properly so many restrictions and fines are there who didn't have financial problems and family problems they only continue there.

Pros

Restricted

Cons

9hrs

Una empresa consagrada al bienestar de publico.

La mejor experiencia laboral y personal que he tenido.

Pros

Todo

Cons

Nada

Buen Sueldo, pésimos jefes

Probablemente el call center mejor pagado de la ciudad. Buenas opciones de trabajo y sueldos estables. Cada vez pagan menos alterando el sistema de comisiones y de más, pero sigue siendo mejor pagado que los otros (a fin de cuentas). Gran equipo de trabajadores a nivel bajo, pésimo equipo de administración, supervisores y managers son muy egoistas, te ponen pies y te evitan subir de puesto o aplicar a otras áreas si les eres útil o si les caes mal. Muchas trabas en contratos y exigen mucho; pagan bien pero va en picada.

Pros

sueldo, zona

Cons

administración, exigencia

Productive workplace area

A great place to work that provides you an even work-life balance and also provides an environment with great opportunities for the future growth and that to with a great environment.

Company good to work for management need more training.

Very good company to work for just same old thing to moan about,management need more training and the load planners definitely need more training other wise not a bad company to work for. Need to put some pay rate in to place for when you start at 2 or 3 in the morning and don't plan jobs so it takes you into a 12 hour day without choice.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Veey long hours on average 60 t0 65 per week

Ok place if you're desperate

More direct communication with your employees. One person's report is not enough. Talk your people who are on the front lines and in the trenches. Reward them when warranted.

Trabajo estable

Provee trabajo estable, poca capacitación y oportunidades de avance. Horas extra es una posibilidad. Programa de crédito y ahorro y pensión complementaria

Pros

Estabilidad

Cons

Poca promoción

néfaste

Une punition de travailler dans cette entreprise. heureuse elle a disparue

Pros

rien

Cons

tout

Compañerismo

No existe progreso , demasiado preferencialismo no volveria a trabajar ahi

Pros

Seguro

Cons

Salario y progreso

Work Experience

As my first official experience in customer service and retail, ICE taught me a lot about up keeping store standards and addressing customers. It was excellent experience.

Pros

Friendly team

Cons

Cramped

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ICE