ibd

ibd Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I worked here from Monday until Friday. We have 2 days off to spend time with our family. Our shift is graveyard but its totally find with me because i worked in a call center industry like for 10 years and it is all graveyard shift.

profitability are essential key factors

My hobbies are singing dancing travelling and meeting new friends , during my tenor from previous work I proved that I can meet demands and pressures. Am willing to work hand in hand with the organization, I would like to Express my genuine interest to work for the company

Great work environment with polite co workers

I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for IBD. All around great experience.

Pros

Frequent water breaks if needed

Fun and Productive

Daily task serving clients, Always maintain professional Service relations, Management good honest people, Work culture clean and professionally branded, Hardest part was being professional at all times, Happy clients

Pros

Staff benefits

no professional growth

I was not growing professionally in the company. Also I wanted to pursue German Language full time. Therefore, I left the company to proceed with my career in German language.

Pros

nice work-life balance

Cons

bad job culture

Bank Clerk

This was my first job in my home town Zeerust. The main attraction was to be working to own my own salary and meet people and serving clients every working day.

good workplace

Learned so much things about technologies. Worked on each part of project life cycle like coding, testing, requirement analysis.

Interesting and producing

The day is always busy, and you need to produce imaginative ideas.I've learned to listen to other people requirements.Management is coordinated.The hardest part is sometimes nor knowing all the information about a particular issue.The most enjoyable part is to achieve results!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ibd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ibd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?