IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates272 reviews

Found 272 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

Working Place

Amazing place to work , great line employees but salary is too low for some nationalities, which not suppose to be, Management was good in Early till 2013 but later it became worst.

Secret hiring procedures

Have been applying on the official website for long and only robot answers and when you go to meet any responsible at any property to apply for a Job you get bad treatment from the main door like a beggar and tells you to apply online and they give you the same website you have been applying on before for long time!. Finally it seems that jobs in this company are only available for IHG employees families and friends. Hallelujah and wishing IHG best of business development

Pros

Bad treatment

Cons

Long months

There were a lot of advancement opportunities and great training programs. A busy work place, lot of benefits. long work hours but friendly staff and management.

Pros

Advancement opportunities

It was great working with more then 600 employees

I worked in many F & B outlets and awarded within 3 months emolyee iof the month. It was great working with more then 600 employees. Its a five star hotel.

Pros

Yes Free Food round the clouck

Cons

12 hours split shift

productive work place

IHG is very well known and huge operation company in hotel industry I used to work in banqueting in a huge event center it is located in Dubai festival city in hurt of Dubai

Great Place

Great workplace, Lot of opportunities with added bebefits and great people from all around the world. A Luxury brand where you can learn a lot, and great management.

Nome

Great brand to work with. Very helpful colleagues and friendly working culture. Well known 5 star hote.13 outlets including sports bar, night club and many more international cuisine restaurants

Cons

Good

This Hotel better than my privies properties so i'm looking for change my job title i have done my training i want to change my current department Thanks

recreational and free accomudation, transportation, and food

everyday busy day, most busiest hour from 8pm-11pm. multi tasking and learned more techniques making cocktails and work faster behind the bar. management good, providing what the staff needs, bonuses, incentives.working in different nationalities bit challenging. working in middle east is different culture, easy to cope. hardest part is i have to work in three restaurant longs hours and need to change uniform 3x as well, working even it really busy and hot, humid, windy fun, when we see guest are satisfied and make them smile and give a generous tips.

Pros

free, accomudations, food, transportation and big tips

Place to grow

1. I have learned a lot of things that I can used in different working environment. 2. Most enjoyable part of my work is working with my colleague with teamwork.

Pros

Free Meals, Accommodation, Transportation

Productive and team work and fun

Productive and team work and fun I growth very fast and learning from management i have been work here more 2 years and its really enjoyable, i like the culture of company

Multi cultural place to work

IHG has given me a lot and am very grateful to that.And i love their multicultural and work behaviors and that always keeps going and helps you to grow.It has a program that helps you to grow and this is one of a kind with IHG

Pros

Free food accommodation and transportation provided

About my work place

It was a very good experience as i was working with Intercontinental Dubai marina from pre-opening. I have learnt the preopening preparation and the implementations, installations. My manager thought many things in and off the operations and was very supportive in all aspects.

Hotel run outlet, unfortunately now closed down

Nice venue but unfortunately wasn't profitable enough for Intercontinental group to keep running. Work was good, enjoyed the busy times like brunch, but hotel politics as in many places was too much.

objective

During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects.and training on menu knowledge

everythings is good

intercontinental hotel is one of the best hotel in the world where everyone get good facility and nice opportunity to work. about work is very good and friendly team work and also provide good opportunity to learn many things.

Pros

hotel provide duty food

Cons

1 hour

an outstanding hotel chain in the world

an outstanding hotel chain in the world. Taking care of their employees and providing them the best what they deserve. I really love to work there and i got maximum learning's from there.

Fun place to work, great management to make you feel comfortable at all times.

My personal experience was brilliant, I got to learn a lot in every department as the employees went the extra mile to make sure I learned and understood everything that was required of me. The culture of IHG is very friendly and supportive, I did not have to hesitate before asking anyone a doubt I had even if was multiple times. The hardest part of the entire internship was that there was a lot of pressure involved at every step but despite that I enjoyed every moment and there was not one day I did not get to learn something new. From the basics of how a hotel works to being at the front desk and facing guest complaints.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Inconvenient shifts

best company ever and they really care When you need to stay energized and focused, we’ll keep you in the zone with a choice of freshly-prepared meal options.

Productive, fun work place and challenging

• Provided project management support to the team and the director of Technology • Provided professional assistance to Director of Technology • Raised purchase orders for InterContinental Hotel Group • Maintained Global Technology AMEA’s customer contacts and vendor lists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts