IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 264 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

recreational and free accomudation, transportation, and food

everyday busy day, most busiest hour from 8pm-11pm. multi tasking and learned more techniques making cocktails and work faster behind the bar. management good, providing what the staff needs, bonuses, incentives.working in different nationalities bit challenging. working in middle east is different culture, easy to cope. hardest part is i have to work in three restaurant longs hours and need to change uniform 3x as well, working even it really busy and hot, humid, windy fun, when we see guest are satisfied and make them smile and give a generous tips.

Pros

free, accomudations, food, transportation and big tips

Place to grow

1. I have learned a lot of things that I can used in different working environment. 2. Most enjoyable part of my work is working with my colleague with teamwork.

Pros

Free Meals, Accommodation, Transportation

Productive and team work and fun

Productive and team work and fun I growth very fast and learning from management i have been work here more 2 years and its really enjoyable, i like the culture of company

Multi cultural place to work

IHG has given me a lot and am very grateful to that.And i love their multicultural and work behaviors and that always keeps going and helps you to grow.It has a program that helps you to grow and this is one of a kind with IHG

Pros

Free food accommodation and transportation provided

About my work place

It was a very good experience as i was working with Intercontinental Dubai marina from pre-opening. I have learnt the preopening preparation and the implementations, installations. My manager thought many things in and off the operations and was very supportive in all aspects.

Hotel run outlet, unfortunately now closed down

Nice venue but unfortunately wasn't profitable enough for Intercontinental group to keep running. Work was good, enjoyed the busy times like brunch, but hotel politics as in many places was too much.

objective

During a typical work week, one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects.and training on menu knowledge

everythings is good

intercontinental hotel is one of the best hotel in the world where everyone get good facility and nice opportunity to work. about work is very good and friendly team work and also provide good opportunity to learn many things.

Pros

hotel provide duty food

Cons

1 hour

an outstanding hotel chain in the world

an outstanding hotel chain in the world. Taking care of their employees and providing them the best what they deserve. I really love to work there and i got maximum learning's from there.

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Fun place to work, great management to make you feel comfortable at all times.

My personal experience was brilliant, I got to learn a lot in every department as the employees went the extra mile to make sure I learned and understood everything that was required of me. The culture of IHG is very friendly and supportive, I did not have to hesitate before asking anyone a doubt I had even if was multiple times. The hardest part of the entire internship was that there was a lot of pressure involved at every step but despite that I enjoyed every moment and there was not one day I did not get to learn something new. From the basics of how a hotel works to being at the front desk and facing guest complaints.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Inconvenient shifts

best company ever and they really care When you need to stay energized and focused, we’ll keep you in the zone with a choice of freshly-prepared meal options.

Productive, fun work place and challenging

• Provided project management support to the team and the director of Technology • Provided professional assistance to Director of Technology • Raised purchase orders for InterContinental Hotel Group • Maintained Global Technology AMEA’s customer contacts and vendor lists.

Very good family

Worlds very good chain group Hotel i worked for the company which is very good for me.Working invirment training and development is most good thing about this Hotel khadka

Pros

Free lunch free medical free transportation

Cons

perfect hrs

Productive and great working place, with elit club for colleagues

A great place to work where all departments and the team members are trained to provide exceptional service to our guest . We have all the tools training program for us to learn and develop ourself and to use all the techniques to deliver as what we promise to our guest. The management team are very supportive they make sure that all colleagues have the proper training.

Pros

Free meal, free transportation, free housing, laundry allowance, airline ticket

Cons

The place had provided me so much knowledge

It was a great place to work the management team are conducting a lot of training that is very beneficial to the employees. The company goals is to motivate and help the staff to grow their career by giving them trainings and seminars. I have been working for this company for more than 8 years in three different hotels.

Pros

Beautiful Accommodation, tranportation meal on duty and employees discounts on Room rates

Excelent

working environment is superb. Big team i was worked, and my housekeeping friends they are very helpful. all the time we are helping each other and finished our work that was enjoyable day.

Career growth

10 years of success and learning new things and challenges, great spirit helped to enhance my leadership and management style. in total 10 years with InterContinental "IHG group"

a conducive work environment

the company was the best with good benefits work environment weekly two days off a good salary package with good incentives fun work place with good management

internship

spent three months internship during my college time at intercontinental, worked in my departments to get to know more about the operational cycle in hotels

Excellent learning and development program and very fast growing company

Excellent learning and development program and very fast growing company. Supporting management team, a lot of opportunities for growing career within the company
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts