IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates272 reviews

Found 272 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

Fun work atmosphere n highly productive

Excellent company to work with this company highly productive n believe in five winning ways work better togather aim higher show v care celebrate difference this principles of IHG company is highly productive

Pros

Discount at lunches during off season

Cons

3o minutes lunch breaks

Fun place i have worked at

I learnt a lot to work with different cultures interect with people who speaks different languages. Working for this company taught me not to judge someone and have self respect and respect others too.

Pros

Yes free food was provided

Cons

Normal working hours

customer service

work balance. Diversity. Team work. Company training programs. Benefits from the company. The most enjoyable part at work was team diversity and team work.

An ok workplace with no such thing as a ping pong table for employees

A hotel with a lot of potential but needs the right people to pull the strings for it to work and to make it a better place for employees as such . Management could do a better job to make the work environment better.

Pros

Barbeque nights, ok service charge

Cons

Have to pay for amenties for employees

good place to work

good place to work.but for me not enogh to grow up my skill over there. And very far our accommodation so its so hard to live. And don't have training programmed for us. And HR is not fair for staff. Only care management level.

Pros

not free there

Cons

health care

good

To seek for a challenging position in a competitive environment, Where I can utilize my professional skills and capabilities to excel in the organiztion. I am exploring employment opportunities towards self-progression enabling my capabilities and handling the responsibilities.

The best hotels brands to work with.

World wide these IHG brands are the best with customer service, staffing, recruitments,service culture, and learning and development. Recomend to all.

Pros

Cross trainnings, you can move to any other brands if you wish to work there

Cons

Very busy on weekends

The best hotel to work with

Joining IHGDFC is the happiest day of my life, I got the chance to meet incredible people there. Everyday was full of fun and happy moments with them.

Hospitality

Working in hospitality is one of the biggest experience i have, as i learned so many skills and had so many training, such as leadership skills and coaching.

fun work place

IHG have good polices for guest and employees and as IHG employee we feel much proud. so thats wau i want to join again intercontinental hotel groups

Fun workplace

A good experienced to meet an extra ordinary people or what we call vip's.its a pleasure to serve them and to see them happy when you reach theyre expectation.

We Have fun and enjoy in the place

-Good place to work and nice people to work with us. -Time to learn more form each person in the hotel . - Every day you expect case with customer different.

Productive and fun

It’s was a really nice real estate company and friendly and i work a assistant manger for everything i work with and i like but I didn’t work with it yet for argent issues.

productive and interesting

I had nice working atmosphere.i could mingle with lot of customers and improve knowledge.Most enjoyable part of the job is convincing the customers.and ensure good facilities

Pros

goodworking time

Cons

no sytem for check in

extraoridanry place

a good place to meet a lot of experienced people. Hardest part was the long shifts that where more than 16 hours. showing your creativity and hard work.

Pros

employee facilites

Cons

more than 16 hours shift

Working ambience is very good

Working daily is not just a responsibility but becomes a passion with it's working place. There is always room for improvement and promotion at this brand.

Pros

Free food at cafeteria

Cons

Overtime paid

i like to great guest and i know guest like clean rooms and something new in the room like for example duck folding ans so many folding guest like it.

 Responsible for the cleanliness of the Hotel rooms and Apartments.  Responsible for resetting bathroom and bedroom areas according to the establish standards.  Responsible also for the inventory of items in the apartment, reporting anything that is missing or damage.  Responsible of taking care of our guest especially long staying.  Responsible of relieving the linen and store room in the absence of the linen and store room attendant.

first place in duabi

Intercontinental was my first step in Dubai, being thankful for the opportunity they gave to me, and for the useful training and learnings i have got.

inadequate working environment

I have never worked in such unprofessional environment. The attitude of some managers is very disrespectful especially towards female colleagues. I have seen a lots of degradation of junior staff by the seniors.Overall i would never recommend any of my friends or relatives to work there.

great hotel

great hotel for working.i am very happy to work here. i got a good chance to learn a lot. i learn about sushi. the management support too much.i can handle a section now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts