IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 264 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

Hospitality

Working in hospitality is one of the biggest experience i have, as i learned so many skills and had so many training, such as leadership skills and coaching.

fun work place

IHG have good polices for guest and employees and as IHG employee we feel much proud. so thats wau i want to join again intercontinental hotel groups

Fun workplace

A good experienced to meet an extra ordinary people or what we call vip's.its a pleasure to serve them and to see them happy when you reach theyre expectation.

We Have fun and enjoy in the place

-Good place to work and nice people to work with us. -Time to learn more form each person in the hotel . - Every day you expect case with customer different.

Productive and fun

It’s was a really nice real estate company and friendly and i work a assistant manger for everything i work with and i like but I didn’t work with it yet for argent issues.

productive and interesting

I had nice working atmosphere.i could mingle with lot of customers and improve knowledge.Most enjoyable part of the job is convincing the customers.and ensure good facilities

Pros

goodworking time

Cons

no sytem for check in

extraoridanry place

a good place to meet a lot of experienced people. Hardest part was the long shifts that where more than 16 hours. showing your creativity and hard work.

Pros

employee facilites

Cons

more than 16 hours shift

Working ambience is very good

Working daily is not just a responsibility but becomes a passion with it's working place. There is always room for improvement and promotion at this brand.

Pros

Free food at cafeteria

Cons

Overtime paid

i like to great guest and i know guest like clean rooms and something new in the room like for example duck folding ans so many folding guest like it.

 Responsible for the cleanliness of the Hotel rooms and Apartments.  Responsible for resetting bathroom and bedroom areas according to the establish standards.  Responsible also for the inventory of items in the apartment, reporting anything that is missing or damage.  Responsible of taking care of our guest especially long staying.  Responsible of relieving the linen and store room in the absence of the linen and store room attendant.

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

first place in duabi

Intercontinental was my first step in Dubai, being thankful for the opportunity they gave to me, and for the useful training and learnings i have got.

inadequate working environment

I have never worked in such unprofessional environment. The attitude of some managers is very disrespectful especially towards female colleagues. I have seen a lots of degradation of junior staff by the seniors.Overall i would never recommend any of my friends or relatives to work there.

great hotel

great hotel for working.i am very happy to work here. i got a good chance to learn a lot. i learn about sushi. the management support too much.i can handle a section now.

Working Place

Amazing place to work , great line employees but salary is too low for some nationalities, which not suppose to be, Management was good in Early till 2013 but later it became worst.

Secret hiring procedures

Have been applying on the official website for long and only robot answers and when you go to meet any responsible at any property to apply for a Job you get bad treatment from the main door like a beggar and tells you to apply online and they give you the same website you have been applying on before for long time!. Finally it seems that jobs in this company are only available for IHG employees families and friends. Hallelujah and wishing IHG best of business development

Pros

Bad treatment

Cons

Long months

There were a lot of advancement opportunities and great training programs. A busy work place, lot of benefits. long work hours but friendly staff and management.

Pros

Advancement opportunities

It was great working with more then 600 employees

I worked in many F & B outlets and awarded within 3 months emolyee iof the month. It was great working with more then 600 employees. Its a five star hotel.

Pros

Yes Free Food round the clouck

Cons

12 hours split shift

productive work place

IHG is very well known and huge operation company in hotel industry I used to work in banqueting in a huge event center it is located in Dubai festival city in hurt of Dubai

Great Place

Great workplace, Lot of opportunities with added bebefits and great people from all around the world. A Luxury brand where you can learn a lot, and great management.

Nome

Great brand to work with. Very helpful colleagues and friendly working culture. Well known 5 star hote.13 outlets including sports bar, night club and many more international cuisine restaurants

Cons

Good

This Hotel better than my privies properties so i'm looking for change my job title i have done my training i want to change my current department Thanks
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts