IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 264 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

Fantastic workplace

friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.

Great hotel guest love !

Intercontinental hotel group is one of the famous hospitality group in the world ! people like to work in this company because its shows care to staffs guest love to stay , winning way is the great way to lead staffs.

Perfect experience

Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect

Great Hotel

This is where I got my first experience to work overseas and away from family but my colleagues really helps me a lot to overcome homesick. My colleagues are really warm since my first day in UAE

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

fun at workplace and making new friends

have acquired too much experience,confidence,responsible, cross trained,certificates,have learnt new machines,good salary,making new friend,appraisals,motivation

i like the hotel and IHG group i would like to say and recommend this hotel for to work here

i would like to say .that intercontinental (IHG) is the best as per my experience.they extra care for staff. different then other hotels. and it is the best for all kind off guest .

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Fun work place

Fun work place and great working experience with the group of hotels. I really do miss working there.The shifts are time friendly.All staff care for each others welfare.Its simply amazing.

Ihg is great place to work be number one in the world room to grow guest love almost 100% luxury service and team work like a family best hotel in the world

The best learning experience!!

The company is dedicated towards the development of their employees via conducting various in house training programs and that helps make their employees achieve perfection in their designated jobs.

Good brand and good service,great hotel and guest love

intercontinental hotel is the best brand hotel and best hotel in the world.so many nationality people work in this hotel and this hotel giving good good facitility for guest and staff .

Hospitality global leader

IHG is one of the greatest global hospitality companies. I started my career with IHG in Dubai as a member of Pre-Opening team at InterContinental Dubai Marina and worked with this company for almost 3 years. During this period of time I got promoted twice and had a chance to do the cross-training in Finance.

hospitaly polite honest and hard working

i need a job to earn money i will do my responsebility be polite to the costumers im a hard working and i accept the overtime thats part of my job respect each other my co worker

Eventful workplace.

Being a hotel there was constantly something going on and everyone in the office was very proactive. The teams worked like clockwork from the cleaning staff to the managers. This environment was ideal for people who needed to learn how best to work in high pressure situations. Most of my fellow staff members were enthusiastic and wanted to work well and hard every day.

challenging environment in season's peak, diverse nationalities,

The Company in general is a secured employer but growth chances are limited due to so many technicalities. Fun to work and personal time are being considered.

Very good

Nice to work with ihg good benefits never forget family like I work If I have chance I work again Thanks for working days Tx

Nice enviroment to work

its a Thai seafood restaurant and with 10 staffs of front of house with about 150 covers and 10 kitchen staffs to deliver the service to the guests we serve like buffet style guests come and pick up the item they like and choose the type of cooking then we serve to the guest

Great guys bad managers

All in all working for InterCon Abu Dhabi is good, except for a very low salary and long working hours. Managers are strict. But some are adequate. Collegues are very nice. most of them are supporting when we are new. But the accomodation they provide is worse than a shelter provided for homeless people. Dirty, old furniture, millions of cockroaches, stinks like a dead skunk, congested.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Low salary
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts