IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates272 reviews

Found 272 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

smart fair management system

smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept

Productive and Fun workplace

Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

Good

I like ihg brand because he is 5*🏨 and so many outlat,varry bije good service and he have fish market rasturant in our hotel that's why people are like to come fraes fish het.

Room to grow

In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.

My experience

Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.

Impossible to be 5 stars hotel

It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment

Good

It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....

My experience with IHG

When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

Fantastic workplace

friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.

Great hotel guest love !

Intercontinental hotel group is one of the famous hospitality group in the world ! people like to work in this company because its shows care to staffs guest love to stay , winning way is the great way to lead staffs.

Perfect experience

Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect

Great Hotel

This is where I got my first experience to work overseas and away from family but my colleagues really helps me a lot to overcome homesick. My colleagues are really warm since my first day in UAE

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

fun at workplace and making new friends

have acquired too much experience,confidence,responsible, cross trained,certificates,have learnt new machines,good salary,making new friend,appraisals,motivation

i like the hotel and IHG group i would like to say and recommend this hotel for to work here

i would like to say .that intercontinental (IHG) is the best as per my experience.they extra care for staff. different then other hotels. and it is the best for all kind off guest .

Fun work place

Fun work place and great working experience with the group of hotels. I really do miss working there.The shifts are time friendly.All staff care for each others welfare.Its simply amazing.

Ihg is great place to work be number one in the world room to grow guest love almost 100% luxury service and team work like a family best hotel in the world

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts