IHG Hotels & Resorts

United Arab Emirates274 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 81 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,624 reviews

Productive and a talent enhancing environment

Intercontinental hotel is a hotel tht has helped me grow alot fr the period I have worked here...it tends to encourage us to work hard n achieve more then our expectations hence them recognizing staffs who do more than expected and delivering the true hospitality of intercontinental brand

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

A lot of learning of this company best to stay

I can work for long hours it depend of the setuation and cause the management guide and teach us more on brave and foe na supervisor or team leader you have a lot of learning this company even more than 8yrs working as a waitres i miss all the management and the team.before even i lift its memorable place and even i am not a hospitalu graduate its amazing work you love it even its tired but work it

Excellent place to work.

Anyone willing to work hard will enjoy the growth process.Best environment and facilities for professionals.Above all good team for work.Better work life balance.Better salary compared to other hotels.

It's well productive and building up skills Company

Always determined to beong in customers to the company, and always look forward to make sure the customers are well ok, by staying understand the company and the security of the customer.

everything ok but salary really very less

actually a good hotel but they give very less basic salary than others,for working place is good but very long hours to work there, but all the management is good

Pros

free accomodation, lunch, transportation

Cons

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

One of the best brands to work in.

The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.

Pros

You get to be liked by other competitors.

Cons

Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.

Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

Limited Growth

Ambiance place to work at

The winning ways is one of the best thing the company gives and the ability to grow exceeds imagination. Work ethics strictly followed and adhere by everyone.

Pros

Food, Transport and Accommodation provided for

Cons

N/a

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

Fantastic workplace

friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.

Perfect experience

Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect

Great Hotel

This is where I got my first experience to work overseas and away from family but my colleagues really helps me a lot to overcome homesick. My colleagues are really warm since my first day in UAE

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

hospitaly polite honest and hard working

i need a job to earn money i will do my responsebility be polite to the costumers im a hard working and i accept the overtime thats part of my job respect each other my co worker

challenging environment in season's peak, diverse nationalities,

The Company in general is a secured employer but growth chances are limited due to so many technicalities. Fun to work and personal time are being considered.

Good place to balance work and social life

Good place to balance your work and social live. Ample of opportunity to grow within the company . Supports employee development through training programs and orientation .

Pros

Food, housing, medicals

Productive and knowledgeable

IHG Company is one of the prestigious company with the branded hotels delivering best services in hospitality. Aside of having best services to their Guest. They also giving chance to all of their worker to grow.

Pros

Free Transportation, accommodation and food.

Cons

long hours of work

Educative and fun place to work. With different nationalities and learning from cultures all around the world.

Working at IHG a big brand with lot of hotels around the world has enlightened me to meet people and empowered me to solve day to day issues. The management is one in a million and they will do anything to make the colleagues happy and reach their careers in the hospitality industry. Faced an issue where a guest had requested for an early check in and we were fully booked for the last night.Guest was so furious as his reservation was from last night and he wanted to have the room ready upon arrival.Upon seeing his emotions i listen clearly without interfering,then i empathize with him as if i were in his shoes i would have act the same way.Then i apologized sincerely for the inconvenienced caused.Immediately i spoke to the house keeping colleague we allocated a room for the guest immediately and i offered the pool area for the guest if he would love to change.I provided him with a drink voucher and later i spoke to my manager and we managed to give him a complimentary dinner and he was truly satisfied with the kind and swift way we delivered a solution to his problem. The best part is team outing and bonding.During this time all your stress both work and home are forgotten about we visited the palm Atlantis and one ride could carry all your troubles away.It was just so memorable and finally a drink up and barbecue to end a lovely day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?