IHG Hotels & Resorts

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,624 reviews

Excellent place to work.

Anyone willing to work hard will enjoy the growth process.Best environment and facilities for professionals.Above all good team for work.Better work life balance.Better salary compared to other hotels.

fast paced and busy

good company but bad management,no job security, less pay,but one of the best accommodation in dubai( hotel field).salary is very less and some restaurants have good tip.overall its fine

everything ok but salary really very less

actually a good hotel but they give very less basic salary than others,for working place is good but very long hours to work there, but all the management is good

Pros

free accomodation, lunch, transportation

Cons

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

Fun workplace

One of the best hotel I ever worked in my life. Salary everything was good.. Got best accommodation. Management is really supportive.. Gain so many knowledge

Pros

Free lunch

Excellent experience

Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available

Ambiance place to work at

The winning ways is one of the best thing the company gives and the ability to grow exceeds imagination. Work ethics strictly followed and adhere by everyone.

Pros

Food, Transport and Accommodation provided for

Cons

N/a

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

fun at workplace and making new friends

have acquired too much experience,confidence,responsible, cross trained,certificates,have learnt new machines,good salary,making new friend,appraisals,motivation

Great guys bad managers

All in all working for InterCon Abu Dhabi is good, except for a very low salary and long working hours. Managers are strict. But some are adequate. Collegues are very nice. most of them are supporting when we are new. But the accomodation they provide is worse than a shelter provided for homeless people. Dirty, old furniture, millions of cockroaches, stinks like a dead skunk, congested.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Low salary

Good place to work but not a good managmemt as compaired to other hotels in uae

Its good to work here friendly environment and your HR team going to support you very well. You might find not good managment here but other than this everything is good

Pros

Free 3 time meal, free accmodation

Cons

Long working hours because of less number of manpower

Very good

It is one of the hospitality industry to work,they provide very good support to work with friendly environment they will provide you to move your career opportunity with your effort in your work.

Pros

Meal are provided nice

Cons

Sometime flexible working hours if long they will pay as per ot

Perfect place to work

i really enjoy the company and my position .the best 100%. al way supporting and helping management . every year staff party every month staff appreciation

Pros

lunch Free and transportation and accommodation

Cons

full health insurance any time you can take break

disgusting company

don't work for it!!! they treat people like slaves with disgusting salary and working hours. biggest mistake is work for them, don't do that unless you wanna fell really upset every day.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Productive and knowledgeable

IHG Company is one of the prestigious company with the branded hotels delivering best services in hospitality. Aside of having best services to their Guest. They also giving chance to all of their worker to grow.

Pros

Free Transportation, accommodation and food.

Cons

long hours of work

Fun place i have worked at

I learnt a lot to work with different cultures interect with people who speaks different languages. Working for this company taught me not to judge someone and have self respect and respect others too.

Pros

Yes free food was provided

Cons

Normal working hours

customer service

work balance. Diversity. Team work. Company training programs. Benefits from the company. The most enjoyable part at work was team diversity and team work.

good place to work

good place to work.but for me not enogh to grow up my skill over there. And very far our accommodation so its so hard to live. And don't have training programmed for us. And HR is not fair for staff. Only care management level.

Pros

not free there

Cons

health care

extraoridanry place

a good place to meet a lot of experienced people. Hardest part was the long shifts that where more than 16 hours. showing your creativity and hard work.

Pros

employee facilites

Cons

more than 16 hours shift

Working ambience is very good

Working daily is not just a responsibility but becomes a passion with it's working place. There is always room for improvement and promotion at this brand.

Pros

Free food at cafeteria

Cons

Overtime paid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?