IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Management reviews

Clear

Found 90 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,438 reviews

Productive and fun working place, with very experienced team members and board members

Working hours are very routine at all times, and duty hours are very respectful with safety norms, dress code, and personal grooming at all times. The management is very collaborative and helpful to every employee at all times, and the poses one of the best health insurance coverage in the entire UAE .

Pros

All three square meals

Cons

Extra paid working hours

Fun workplace

One of the best hotel I ever worked in my life. Salary everything was good.. Got best accommodation. Management is really supportive.. Gain so many knowledge

Pros

Free lunch

High ranking experience

Highly best skills in experience Excellent management Vry good art and designation International level of experience and management Excellent plan

Pros

Five stars 🌟

Cons

Minimum hours

Excellent experience

Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available

smart fair management system

smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept

Room to grow

In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.

My experience

Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.

Impossible to be 5 stars hotel

It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment

Perfect place to work

i really enjoy the company and my position .the best 100%. al way supporting and helping management . every year staff party every month staff appreciation

Pros

lunch Free and transportation and accommodation

Cons

full health insurance any time you can take break

disgusting company

don't work for it!!! they treat people like slaves with disgusting salary and working hours. biggest mistake is work for them, don't do that unless you wanna fell really upset every day.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Executive housekeeper

Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed. Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise. Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department. Recruit and train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors. Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs. Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences. o Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel. o Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard. o Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget. o Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform. o Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets. o Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities. o Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures o Prepare reports for management information. o Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping. o Plan, control and supervise Horticultural -

Pros

Family package

Cons

demi chef in intercontinental hotel

A good management system is in intercon quality of food and service best iken for intercon .to good environment to working area all chefs are helping mentality.

Letter head

I do, dealing with the guest inquiry over phone and email, learned how to deal any guest complaint. My daily work, doing rooms, and restaurant reservation, one of the hardest part was how to manage a guest with high temper of a tough guest when they dont find the their high expectation from the Hotel as a 5 star Hotel. Best past was when you received an appreciation from the management, being an winner a employee of the month and being promoted to the 2nd level of your career.

Gentlemen and ladies atmosphere

A well-organized workplace Organizing VIP events like Butler service for Heads of States Good rapport with management and employees Good training facilities for development Hardest part - Managing events like GCC heads of States meeting Enjoying the respect and team spirit.

Pros

Good rapport with management

Cons

Getting stuck in same position

Educative and fun place to work. With different nationalities and learning from cultures all around the world.

Working at IHG a big brand with lot of hotels around the world has enlightened me to meet people and empowered me to solve day to day issues. The management is one in a million and they will do anything to make the colleagues happy and reach their careers in the hospitality industry. Faced an issue where a guest had requested for an early check in and we were fully booked for the last night.Guest was so furious as his reservation was from last night and he wanted to have the room ready upon arrival.Upon seeing his emotions i listen clearly without interfering,then i empathize with him as if i were in his shoes i would have act the same way.Then i apologized sincerely for the inconvenienced caused.Immediately i spoke to the house keeping colleague we allocated a room for the guest immediately and i offered the pool area for the guest if he would love to change.I provided him with a drink voucher and later i spoke to my manager and we managed to give him a complimentary dinner and he was truly satisfied with the kind and swift way we delivered a solution to his problem. The best part is team outing and bonding.During this time all your stress both work and home are forgotten about we visited the palm Atlantis and one ride could carry all your troubles away.It was just so memorable and finally a drink up and barbecue to end a lovely day.

An ok workplace with no such thing as a ping pong table for employees

A hotel with a lot of potential but needs the right people to pull the strings for it to work and to make it a better place for employees as such . Management could do a better job to make the work environment better.

Pros

Barbeque nights, ok service charge

Cons

Have to pay for amenties for employees

good place to work

good place to work.but for me not enogh to grow up my skill over there. And very far our accommodation so its so hard to live. And don't have training programmed for us. And HR is not fair for staff. Only care management level.

Pros

not free there

Cons

health care

inadequate working environment

I have never worked in such unprofessional environment. The attitude of some managers is very disrespectful especially towards female colleagues. I have seen a lots of degradation of junior staff by the seniors.Overall i would never recommend any of my friends or relatives to work there.

great hotel

great hotel for working.i am very happy to work here. i got a good chance to learn a lot. i learn about sushi. the management support too much.i can handle a section now.

Working Place

Amazing place to work , great line employees but salary is too low for some nationalities, which not suppose to be, Management was good in Early till 2013 but later it became worst.

Secret hiring procedures

Have been applying on the official website for long and only robot answers and when you go to meet any responsible at any property to apply for a Job you get bad treatment from the main door like a beggar and tells you to apply online and they give you the same website you have been applying on before for long time!. Finally it seems that jobs in this company are only available for IHG employees families and friends. Hallelujah and wishing IHG best of business development

Pros

Bad treatment

Cons

Long months
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts