IHG Hotels & Resorts

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 76 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,624 reviews

Excellent place to work.

Anyone willing to work hard will enjoy the growth process.Best environment and facilities for professionals.Above all good team for work.Better work life balance.Better salary compared to other hotels.

It's well productive and building up skills Company

Always determined to beong in customers to the company, and always look forward to make sure the customers are well ok, by staying understand the company and the security of the customer.

fast paced and busy

good company but bad management,no job security, less pay,but one of the best accommodation in dubai( hotel field).salary is very less and some restaurants have good tip.overall its fine

One of the best brands to work in.

The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.

Pros

You get to be liked by other competitors.

Cons

Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.

Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

Limited Growth

smart fair management system

smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality I got a lot of training during my work with IHG open minded and easy going concept

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

Room to grow

In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.

My experience

Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.

Impossible to be 5 stars hotel

It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment

Good

It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....

My experience with IHG

When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand

Fantastic workplace

friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.

Perfect experience

Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

Hospitality global leader

IHG is one of the greatest global hospitality companies. I started my career with IHG in Dubai as a member of Pre-Opening team at InterContinental Dubai Marina and worked with this company for almost 3 years. During this period of time I got promoted twice and had a chance to do the cross-training in Finance.

challenging environment in season's peak, diverse nationalities,

The Company in general is a secured employer but growth chances are limited due to so many technicalities. Fun to work and personal time are being considered.

Very good

It is one of the hospitality industry to work,they provide very good support to work with friendly environment they will provide you to move your career opportunity with your effort in your work.

Pros

Meal are provided nice

Cons

Sometime flexible working hours if long they will pay as per ot

Good place to balance work and social life

Good place to balance your work and social live. Ample of opportunity to grow within the company . Supports employee development through training programs and orientation .

Pros

Food, housing, medicals

Letter head

I do, dealing with the guest inquiry over phone and email, learned how to deal any guest complaint. My daily work, doing rooms, and restaurant reservation, one of the hardest part was how to manage a guest with high temper of a tough guest when they dont find the their high expectation from the Hotel as a 5 star Hotel. Best past was when you received an appreciation from the management, being an winner a employee of the month and being promoted to the 2nd level of your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IHG Hotels & Resorts
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?