IHG Hotels & Resorts logo

IHG Hotels & Resorts Culture reviews

Clear

Found 61 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,438 reviews

The best employer ever

Great Hotels Guest Love... the theme it self shows the way the Guest and Employees are treated... Amazing company and great work culture....overall it was a very satisfying experience with the Hotel company and would love to recommend anyone who would like to join.

ياريت لو أنضم الا هذا الفريق

سوف أكون جدير جدا فى عملى وأطور من نفسي وأفاده المكان بخبرتى

One of the best brands to work in.

The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.

Pros

You get to be liked by other competitors.

Cons

Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.

All Ok

Cozy place to work at and colleagues are cooperative.Appreciating colleagues is a best trace with their winning ways nominations.Transport accommodation and food provided

My experience

Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.

Good

It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

great place to work

IHG is an excellent organization to work, the best hospitality company I have ever worked with. excellent training programs. competitive pay and benefits for all job band levels.

Fun work place

Fun work place and great working experience with the group of hotels. I really do miss working there.The shifts are time friendly.All staff care for each others welfare.Its simply amazing.

Eventful workplace.

Being a hotel there was constantly something going on and everyone in the office was very proactive. The teams worked like clockwork from the cleaning staff to the managers. This environment was ideal for people who needed to learn how best to work in high pressure situations. Most of my fellow staff members were enthusiastic and wanted to work well and hard every day.

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts

See more jobs

Team di lavoro

Ho avuto la fortuna e la capacità di lavorare nell'INTERCON e ho trovato un meraviglioso e stimolante team di lavoro

Fun place i have worked at

I learnt a lot to work with different cultures interect with people who speaks different languages. Working for this company taught me not to judge someone and have self respect and respect others too.

Pros

Yes free food was provided

Cons

Normal working hours

customer service

work balance. Diversity. Team work. Company training programs. Benefits from the company. The most enjoyable part at work was team diversity and team work.

good

To seek for a challenging position in a competitive environment, Where I can utilize my professional skills and capabilities to excel in the organiztion. I am exploring employment opportunities towards self-progression enabling my capabilities and handling the responsibilities.

The best hotels brands to work with.

World wide these IHG brands are the best with customer service, staffing, recruitments,service culture, and learning and development. Recomend to all.

Pros

Cross trainnings, you can move to any other brands if you wish to work there

Cons

Very busy on weekends

productive and interesting

I had nice working atmosphere.i could mingle with lot of customers and improve knowledge.Most enjoyable part of the job is convincing the customers.and ensure good facilities

Pros

goodworking time

Cons

no sytem for check in

inadequate working environment

I have never worked in such unprofessional environment. The attitude of some managers is very disrespectful especially towards female colleagues. I have seen a lots of degradation of junior staff by the seniors.Overall i would never recommend any of my friends or relatives to work there.

Great Place

Great workplace, Lot of opportunities with added bebefits and great people from all around the world. A Luxury brand where you can learn a lot, and great management.

Nome

Great brand to work with. Very helpful colleagues and friendly working culture. Well known 5 star hote.13 outlets including sports bar, night club and many more international cuisine restaurants

Cons

recreational and free accomudation, transportation, and food

everyday busy day, most busiest hour from 8pm-11pm. multi tasking and learned more techniques making cocktails and work faster behind the bar. management good, providing what the staff needs, bonuses, incentives.working in different nationalities bit challenging. working in middle east is different culture, easy to cope. hardest part is i have to work in three restaurant longs hours and need to change uniform 3x as well, working even it really busy and hot, humid, windy fun, when we see guest are satisfied and make them smile and give a generous tips.

Pros

free, accomudations, food, transportation and big tips

Place to grow

1. I have learned a lot of things that I can used in different working environment. 2. Most enjoyable part of my work is working with my colleague with teamwork.

Pros

Free Meals, Accommodation, Transportation
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts