IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Server

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

It's a very good place to work in friendly environment

I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.

Little fun games during job or training

Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals. Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.

One of the huge best company

Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family . It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand

Multi cultural place to work

IHG has given me a lot and am very grateful to that.And i love their multicultural and work behaviors and that always keeps going and helps you to grow.It has a program that helps you to grow and this is one of a kind with IHG

Pros

Free food accommodation and transportation provided

healthy core

After being associated with Vodafone india which have very good human resource policies IHG also have the same bloodline running in its vein...great company to work with but should give opportunities as per the caliber of the employee.for instance if someone has got good educational background he/she should be given opportunity to rise up in the organization which will make him/her loyal to the organization and make the person an asset for the company.

Pros

Good HR policies runs on ethics.

Cons

Don't give opportunity to grow up even after cross training and exposure.

Thought staff , n management

Management is not treating nice , hard shift for the girls , and no respect, long shifts , parcialty , no promotion less salary no benifits for server no service charges

Pros

Less service charges

Cons

Long long shifts

productive and fun work place

Standing in front of the store,greeting the guest give your pretties smile to the guest seat them to there table helping your colleague to bus out table taking order etc I learned to be patient,how to deal guest complain,how to give satisfaction of the guest i learn a lot with this job Sometimes its fun to work with my co workers but sometimes its annoying because not all of them are working some are lazy and there having attitude problem but still i need be patient and do my job. The hardest part is having guest complain. When the time that the restaurant is really busy and you will see all are working running shouting in the kitchen because the food is delay but still you can see to our face the smile...

Pros

centralized tip

Cons

Good Management with safe working environment

I'm working 9 hours a day and iv got a very good experience during my 2 years.Iv learned to be more proffessional and im really enjoying what im doing as im more interested in knowing about different fields.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

9 hours

It is nice place to work with a great people Where I rich alot of experience!

I have concluded that my work experience was more than I could have hoped for, in which I have learnt from the company and made an impression to my colleagues, have become a teammate to them, and have strong friendships with most of the colleagues I worked closely with. I have also concluded that my work experience was in fact a success and more helpful to me.

I really enjoy working with my current job,the people and culture makes it a great to place to work but am looking for more responsibility and fresh c

I have worked well and successfully in several projects e.g doing some on-job training and working under minimal supervision for the past six months and hence I have found it important. The management is available and supportive when needed, as well as my co-workers who makes sure that no one is left behind when time comes to go home. The hardest part of the day is when we have brunches especially on weekends as it gets much busy. Other days are just enjoyable dealing with regular guests.

Terrible place to work

It as good to start worked there , but the management was really not good. and not valuable for salary. no appreciation, not enough training.

Pros

good to start

Cons

management terrible

Knowing what it takes

Maintaining a cordial relationship with both the internal and external customers. Effective team work and excellent customer service at all times.

fun and friendly,hospitality,kind

All i can tell about the management were hospitable and kind to the employees and to the guest.The work is a bit difficult but by the help of managers and and the team it can be done easily.its most enjoyable if you are working as a team and as friends in every task..helping each other is the most special way.i have learned too much about this job about dining service and events and how to socialize with people and i want to grow more in this field of service.

Cons

stepping stone to fulfill your dreams

everyday at work is a memorable day for me,I learned to work with other nationalities, i learned how to handle complains, how to negotiate with people, how to become a man, how to pour beer, how to make cocktails, and a lot of things that i've learned from this company.Management will give you all the support, training and values that we needed, they're such an inspiration to us. My colleagues is like a family, we shared ideas, thoughts and we smile together even we're tired. The hardest part of the job is complain, because the guest is the no. 1 focus in this business and if there's a complain all of us will disappointed. The most memorable part of the job is at the end of the day your manager will come to you and he will say GOOD JOB>

Pros

free duty meal and accomodation

Cons

cancelled day off
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts