IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Safety Officer

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Better place to work where people can celebrate diffrence

IHG is the better place to work where management always support the employee to balance the personal and professional life. Must enjoyable place to stay and work.

Pros

Accommodation pool bar party

Good

It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....

Communications Skills

As i mentioned in my resume about my job experience i learned many of skills and abilities after joining IHG DFC Dubai. Specially the communication skills and the customer care services while receiving guest and handling their problems and issues. As i faced many of challenges during my duty hours.

Great company with great values

The values are just awesome. Management keep promises,are sensitive to staff issues, provide room for growth, welcome different perspective and listen to every ideas, its a wonderful place to work in.

can work anywhere any place

i am always doing my work with honestly i never give chance to my supervisor or managers to complain against me my superior are very happy with my job. i have learnt allot of things from ihg i have cross training form concierge department, fir fighting and allot of training form ihg. my co workers always very nice and honest to me and we are working always as a team. nothing is hard because if your doing your job honestly then you can do everything. the most enjoyable part of my job when i assist a guest very nicely and he appreciate it

My Job

its interesting and i look forward for each new day for new experience. i love my jobto be responsible and gained confidenceas long as u understand your team mates in the way to treat them individually you become a good team leader and you work as one team and deliver good results.the hardest part of the job is whereby you have a member who do not understand the spoken and written language. it take little more time to have the job done.the enjoyable part of the job is when i see the building completed or any construction in the company and the was nobody injured or any damage of the tools used.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IHG Hotels & Resorts?

• IHG Hotels & Resorts