IHG Hotels & Resorts

Room Attendant9 reviews
United Arab Emirates9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Workplace

I m joining only two days but I feel like a working so many days because there are everyone as a family so I m very relaxed and I m so happy and i also accommodation is very good and very famous place in adudhabi 😊

One of the best brands to work in.

The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.

Pros

You get to be liked by other competitors.

Cons

Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.

Good

This Hotel better than my privies properties so i'm looking for change my job title i have done my training i want to change my current department Thanks

Excelent

working environment is superb. Big team i was worked, and my housekeeping friends they are very helpful. all the time we are helping each other and finished our work that was enjoyable day.

it was a great getting worked in intercontinental hotel

intercontinental hotel is the best hotel to work, they focused about personal development plan, career growth and so on.being the part of intercontinental hotel colleagues i got chance to learn so many things like as: to provide work in professional way. concentrate about guest satisfaction. and more than this got chance to learn for my personal growth.

very good experience

i have good experience , learnt a lot,looking forward to move to next level.i have worked as a room attendant in uk aswel as Dubai now i think itz time for me to start moving forward in my life.

Working with team

This is the very good company to work in Dubai this is my first Hotel So i learnt allot allot work, my co-workers are very helpfull and trainer they teach me very well those thing I/m applying day by dAY.

As indicated in the enclosed resume, I take my job very seriously by strictly following deadlines, remaining punctual and exhibiting professionalism

Cons

active,productive,fun and easy to work with.

im fun ,easy to work with,polite and a fast learner..i love playing ball games .i learned a lot on my 2 years work at my previous job.

Pros

free meals

Cons

long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location