IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Reservation Agent

Reservation Agent5 reviews
United Arab Emirates5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,589 reviews

Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

Limited Growth

Great Place

Great workplace, Lot of opportunities with added bebefits and great people from all around the world. A Luxury brand where you can learn a lot, and great management.

room to grow

I'm working with intercontinental hotels group since 3 years i like my job looking for my future in Dubai to work with a big company like futtaim Group.

Productive, fun filled environment

Intercontinental Hotel Group ( Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi) is my first hospitality experience. A friendly environment where we enjoy our job every single day.

Pros

Free accommodation, lunch

Work experience with InterContinental Abu Dhabi

I have learnt everything about hospitality from InterContinental. Starting from Hotel policy and standard to do my full task as reservation sales agent.I have taken a lot of training to develop my skills, acknowledgement, attitude and behavior to be an international employee for a big company in the hospitality industry.The management gave us the opportunity to develop and grow, and they cared for employee happiness in order to deliver the excellent service to our guests.My coworkers were like my big one family and every success happened with them support.I really enjoyed to work at InterContinental Abu Dhabi and was the base for everything I have now.

Pros

free three meals, transportation, accommodation, ....etc

Cons

long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IHG Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Location