IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Line Cook

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Good

I like ihg brand because he is 5*🏨 and so many outlat,varry bije good service and he have fish market rasturant in our hotel that's why people are like to come fraes fish het.

i like the hotel and IHG group i would like to say and recommend this hotel for to work here

i would like to say .that intercontinental (IHG) is the best as per my experience.they extra care for staff. different then other hotels. and it is the best for all kind off guest .

Good brand and good service,great hotel and guest love

intercontinental hotel is the best brand hotel and best hotel in the world.so many nationality people work in this hotel and this hotel giving good good facitility for guest and staff .

demi chef in intercontinental hotel

A good management system is in intercon quality of food and service best iken for intercon .to good environment to working area all chefs are helping mentality.

Fun work atmosphere n highly productive

Excellent company to work with this company highly productive n believe in five winning ways work better togather aim higher show v care celebrate difference this principles of IHG company is highly productive

Pros

Discount at lunches during off season

Cons

3o minutes lunch breaks

good place to work

good place to work.but for me not enogh to grow up my skill over there. And very far our accommodation so its so hard to live. And don't have training programmed for us. And HR is not fair for staff. Only care management level.

Pros

not free there

Cons

health care

The best hotel to work with

Joining IHGDFC is the happiest day of my life, I got the chance to meet incredible people there. Everyday was full of fun and happy moments with them.

first place in duabi

Intercontinental was my first step in Dubai, being thankful for the opportunity they gave to me, and for the useful training and learnings i have got.

this is very awesome place to work. I had learned so many things from this hotel. My manager was very understanding. He used to help each of everyone. What I like most here, our team very strong .Enjoyable things are like celebrating birthday,festival in kitchen was unforgettable.I don't think so there is hard part of job, As long as if you are capable and flexible everything will smooth .

Pros

free breakfast luch and dinner

Cons

9 hours duty only

One of the great luxurious hotel

Its a one of the best luxurious hotel in Dubai festival city with great location and view with multi cultural environment which makes it different from other properties.

Best place for work

I love all the day in IHG cause I can learn many tink and I develop my career as will. I can manage the staff organis my time give hellp for my team. I'm feel good when I do will as team to develop the company to groin

commis chef

i found good environment with best team and management. i found good management from where i learn good things that suit my career

*****

very good employer its a everyday work fun and team enviroment salary is a competent management all good you will enjoy to work here and treasure all the memories

To enchance my knowledge and take more responsibilities.

Al-Badia Golf Club is one of the good place to work,the colleague are so friendly,the management give you chance to improve and developed your skills.

give's you room to grow

My day begin with receiving of deliveries.Checking each item for the correct weight,items description,expiration and right temperature..Then checking the mail and outlets requisition for the day.Preparing their order and occasional chatting with the outlet chefs for new recipes.For us to learn, the company gives a lot of training tailored specially for each individual by recognizing your strength and weaknesses. One can feel the support given by their managers and co-workers. The hardest part is when your stock is not enough for the functions and outlets but at the end of the day everyone's effort to make each event success full is recognized.What i enjoyed most as part of my job is learning new skills and meeting new friends

Pros

free food, nice accommodation, and incentives per quarter

Cons

productive with the kitchen work

.typical day at work, typical cuisine italian,arabic,iranian,asian .I learn how to improve my self n take lesson how to do in kitchen work . good management . very cooperative . when the staff shor . One team with the staff

Pros

accommodation with single room, free food, free transportation

Cons

9 hours duty

Everyday is a challenge because there is happiness and sadness

I`m the one in charge in the pastry kitchen which is everyday i`m handling all the function including the coffee break,lunch,dinner, cocktails,etc.i`m also doing the A la carte dessert of each outlets and do the ordering thru FBM. Working in the kitchen i`v learned a lot of things not only about the dessert, i`eve learned how to work with the different nationality,to be more flexible,to be more strong,to be more responsible and to win.Most of the management is not good because sometimes they don't know how to listen to their staff they are not aware in the operation time but there is one chef that who appreciate his staff it means he knows his staff.Hardest part of my job is long hours duty because were lack of staff and the people whose not working only talking, the most enjoyable part of my job is doing production and working with freedom and love.

Pros

free accommodation, free transportation, free food, free medical

Cons

short break, lack of staff, less salary
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts