IHG Hotels & Resorts logo

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Intern

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

Productive and Fun workplace

Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.

The best learning experience!!

The company is dedicated towards the development of their employees via conducting various in house training programs and that helps make their employees achieve perfection in their designated jobs.

Good place to work but not a good managmemt as compaired to other hotels in uae

Its good to work here friendly environment and your HR team going to support you very well. You might find not good managment here but other than this everything is good

Pros

Free 3 time meal, free accmodation

Cons

Long working hours because of less number of manpower

Fun place to work, great management to make you feel comfortable at all times.

My personal experience was brilliant, I got to learn a lot in every department as the employees went the extra mile to make sure I learned and understood everything that was required of me. The culture of IHG is very friendly and supportive, I did not have to hesitate before asking anyone a doubt I had even if was multiple times. The hardest part of the entire internship was that there was a lot of pressure involved at every step but despite that I enjoyed every moment and there was not one day I did not get to learn something new. From the basics of how a hotel works to being at the front desk and facing guest complaints.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Inconvenient shifts

internship

spent three months internship during my college time at intercontinental, worked in my departments to get to know more about the operational cycle in hotels

not a challenge job, not funny overall

I learn how's a restaurant operation in everyday, and learn how to communication with customers, collates, managers. most enjoy is the managers and collates are easy to communication.

one of the top restaurant i had work with chef pierre gagniere

its a 3 Michelin star chef also a celebrity star chef had a great time working with the team. it is dubai's top fresh fine dining restaurant where the menu consist of ala carte and table doth . very different in the service style which is pretty impressive for me

Pros

great restaurant, free apartment was given

Cons

nothing as noticed

productive working place

As a hostess working in this hotel is responsible for the restaurant reservation and guest database management. I have learnt how to offer a good first view of my working place to the guests.
  • IHG Hotels & Resorts