IHG Hotels & Resorts logo
IHG Hotels & Resorts

IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews in Dubai Marina

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,437 reviews

One of the best brands to work in.

The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.

Pros

You get to be liked by other competitors.

Cons

Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.

Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales. Lots of reports. Lots of excel. Limited growth. Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

Limited Growth

Good place to balance work and social life

Good place to balance your work and social live. Ample of opportunity to grow within the company . Supports employee development through training programs and orientation .

Pros

Food, housing, medicals

About my work place

It was a very good experience as i was working with Intercontinental Dubai marina from pre-opening. I have learnt the preopening preparation and the implementations, installations. My manager thought many things in and off the operations and was very supportive in all aspects.

The place had provided me so much knowledge

It was a great place to work the management team are conducting a lot of training that is very beneficial to the employees. The company goals is to motivate and help the staff to grow their career by giving them trainings and seminars. I have been working for this company for more than 8 years in three different hotels.

Pros

Beautiful Accommodation, tranportation meal on duty and employees discounts on Room rates

5 star property with 5 star benefits

one of the best hotels I've ever worked with. Proud to be part of the Pre-opening team. Facilities are great, colleagues are taken care of, excellent accomodation.

Challenging, enjoyable, exciting

I learned a lot in clerical and administrative work, i know how to deal in different kind of nationalities, Management are great also, they also think first about their staff, hardest part when its pre opening hotel you will do everything by yourself. Enjoyable part would be i gain many friends, I learn lot of things.

Pros

good management, great boss

Cons

low salary

Improvement

* At first its really difficult because its a new open hotel , too many work and I need to start to do all the task by myself only. *I learned how to be proactive, there's a lot of improvement on my knowledge in this work, learn how to communicate well to other person, improvement to create email, do calendar works and other clerical works. *I'm very friendly, so its very easy to deal with other people even with different nationality *hardest part of the job may be is from the start because to much work to do , and its my first time for engineering work, but I get used to it, its a learning process, I learn to be patient and enjoy all the task gave to me. *The most enjoyable part of my job is improvement, I'm really happy that I really learn a lot of course with the big help of my boss, I'm so proud of myself that I came on this far.

Pros

Free Accomodation / Food-

Cons

low salary

Joining all kind of HR activities if available time

Enjoying with Management and Colleagues. Learning new atmosphere. Nothing seems like hard easy going atmosphere. Busy day enjoying with work and guest dealings.

Pros

Free meal and Accomadation

Cons

9hours including 1 hour break

Jobs at IHG Hotels & Resorts